Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Lightbulb We are at WAR! A call to arms!

I hope by now everyone realizes how grave the situation is. We are being attacked on all fronts. The controlled mainstream media is lapping up anything or anyone even mentioning the ban of firearms. And they are going for a full ban.

All semi-autos will be banned. And they will not be grandfathered in. They will call for mandatory gun buy backs, registration, and then confiscation. Anyone who hasn't thought freedom and liberty has been under attack by forces who want to control and oppress, I hope all that is happening has opened your eyes.

We have to stand up now. The 2nd amendment is our biggest bulwark in stopping tyranny and oppression. After they come for our guns, they will come for us.

SWAT teams may very well be kicking your door down in 2013 and coming to take your guns. I hope you to do the right thing. The founding fathers would be modern day terrorist by current definition; yet they founded the greatest nation on earth. The first shots at Lexington and concord, when the British came for the guns; our forefathers killed cops, rather their equivalent then, and took on an army. And won. If we do nothing, we will find ourselves in an even worse situations than those who stood before us. We must fight now, in the information war, and win.

We can too. Stand together or hang seperate. Fight for liberty or wait for death. What kind of world do you want your children and grandchildren to live in? A one of servitude to the banking and parasite classes?

The second American revolution draws near. Who's side are you on?
    Last edited by mystikast; January 5th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: We are at WAR! A call to arms!

It seems inevitable. But we need to utilize the tools we have first. Start by signing up to sites like popvox.com . Stay alert to all the garbage bills going through DC and having a say in it. Sites like these work better with more people signing on.

Question Re: We are at WAR! A call to arms!

And who really owns the mainstream media,Its definitley not owned by Americans !

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    And who really owns the mainstream media,Its definitley not owned by Americans !
    Al Gore sold his to the arabs.

He preaches against oil day in and day out, yet will take their money.

Effing hypocrites, every one of them.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Delaware County)

I was just speaking about this today with a friend. Any media attention they do give to anyone pro gun it seems like they want to make look like crazed militia's with crazed ideologies that want to overthrow the government. What about law abiding citizens with families who do not belong to any political groups who have no other agenda other then that of having the right to protect their families and Second Amendment rights. There are alot of easy going everyday citizens who will do what they have to do to protect their rights as well as the rights of other American citizens. It is scary to think that there could actually be a civil war here but the more you hear people talk and see what is going the more you realize that a it isnt so far fetched. I hear the crazy stories about NATO roaming our streets and would just laugh. I'm not laughing anymore!! We really do need to come together and be more unified and pay attention to all this bills and changes they are trying make and let our voices be heard. Its great joining groups like the NRA but we really need to get out there and make them pay attention to us. I god knows I need to practice what I preach but enough is enough. Time for us to go out with our signs and do our peaceful marches so our politicians know if they want to represent us and be re-elected they will back the citizens and not the Media. Just my 2 cents worth
    Last edited by harty; January 5th, 2013 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harty View Post
    I was just speaking about this today with a friend. Any media attention they do give to anyone pro gun it seems like they want to make look like crazed militia's with crazed ideologies that want to overthrow the government. What about law abiding citizens with families who do not belong to any political groups who have no other agenda other then that of having the right to protect their families and Second Amendment rights. There are alot of easy going everyday citizens who will do what they have to do to protect their rights as well as the rights of other American citizens. It is scary to think that there could actually be a civil war here but the more you hear people talk and see what is going the more you realize that a it isnt so far fetched.
    Remember how we were told that they couldn't go after 13 million people who were in this country ILLEGALLY? They said it was unfeasible. Yet going after 100 million law abiding gun owners and turning them into instant criminals is somehow feasible to them in their warped views.

The illegals are still here in sanctuary cities and nobody is raising a finger to get them or bring them to justice. Heck, they even get free healthcare under obamacare.

The world is truly upside down. At some point, the people with skin in the game (the makers) need to take this country back
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Remember how we were told that they couldn't go after 13 million people who were in this country ILLEGALLY? They said it was unfeasible. Yet going after 100 million law abiding gun owners and turning them into instant criminals is somehow feasible to them in their warped views.

The illegals are still here in sanctuary cities and nobody is raising a finger to get them or bring them to justice. Heck, they even get free healthcare under obamacare.

The world is truly upside down. At some point, the people with skin in the game (the makers) need to take this country back
    It is a sad day when the actual Americans are treated like they are the ones who do not have any rights and are punished. But like you said you have the illegal's, criminals and lawbreakers who they bend their will for. Amazing that the American dream is no longer for the Americans but for the illegal's and foreigners coming into the USA.

Hokkmike Guest

Yes we are at war mystikast. But let us keep a cool head and a keen eye.

We need to deal in facts. We need to demonstrate intelligence and a respect for our opponents. Rumor and exaggeration are our enemy as much as the antis. Hyperbole in our discourse must be applied judiciously.

I have heard nothing yet about "all semis" or "confiscations". Yet, eventually, perhaps inevitably this may be true but we must fight against the truths and realities of the moment.

We shall soon see the particulars of the bills introduced in the Senate and House.

I admire your zeal and steadfastness.

(Chester County)

Well, we know someone on the watch list now...

(Cumberland County)

I'd prefer to exhaust every other nonviolent means before I start loading up and preparing for battle. All I have is a Ruger 10/22 and a handgun so I think I'd need someone to lend me an AR or AK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast