Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Greene County)

Default With all the firearms drying up in most places, I found an absolute diamond in rough!

FN SLP MK1 Competition

I've been wanting a competition style shotgun for some time now, and have always wanted this one, yet even before the recent events that have caused the mass panic buying, this shotgun was impossible to find! I'm pretty excited about it, once I get to take it out and break it in I'll give a range report and possibly some videos

(Delaware County)

Default Re: With all the firearms drying up in most places, I found an absolute diamond in ro

Dosen't look rough at all to me. I do not believe the firearms market is drying up.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: With all the firearms drying up in most places, I found an absolute diamond in ro

Congratulations especially with the current situation. That is definitely one of the sweetest looking shotguns I have seen. I am jealous and so is my Mossberg 500

(Butler County)

Nice find!

(Greene County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Dosen't look rough at all to me. I do not believe the firearms market is drying up.
    Well not drying up, but it's definatly hard to get your hands on certain firearms.. Obviously black rifles, but also handguns and shotguns that hold over 5 rounds have been flying off the shelves aswell, at least where I'm at

(Berks County)

Nice catch! I have an SLP MK1 for over two years now. It has run flawless with over 5000rds threw it.

Now I suggest you get into 3gun or shotgun matches and run that gun the way it was made to do so. Also look into the mods and upgrades that make it even better.

(Greene County)

Arrow Re: With all the firearms drying up in most places, I found an absolute diamond in ro

Quote Originally Posted by JMIS View Post
    Nice catch! I have an SLP MK1 for over two years now. It has run flawless with over 5000rds threw it.

Now I suggest you get into 3gun or shotgun matches and run that gun the way it was made to do so. Also look into the mods and upgrades that make it even better.

That is EXACTLY what this shotgun was purchased for!!! I'm a relatively new shooter, and my area doesn't hold alot of competitions.. I've only shot 1 3-Gun match, and actually won, but it was at a small range and the shotgun part was limited so I lucked out there.. I want to get into 3-Gun (aswell as any and all other handgun/multi-gun/whatever else) full-time ASAP, I just need a place in Southwestern PA that holds alot of matches, which I think I found with the Pitcairn Monroeville Sportsmans Club, if everything goes well I'll be joining there by the end of the month :-D

As far as upgrades, I'm very new to shotguns.. I can tear AR's/AK's and handguns apart and do what I wish with them, but I have 0 experience with shotguns other than shooting them.. The loading port edges are already polished on this version of the SLP, so I don't have to mess with that.. What other upgrades should I look into? Nordic +2 extension? What about chokes (which I'm TOTALLY clueless about, all I know is they can change the pattern of the spread).. Also, recommendations for side saddles? Any help is appreciated!!!

(Erie County)

Now that is bluing! Beautiful 12 gauge, if it works better than it looks you got a damn great gun.

(Berks County)

Some hop up items...

http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/B...dle-2piece.htm

http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/s...mmy-rounds.htm

http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/B...p-invector.htm
    Extended for easy change

http://www.brownells.com/magazines/s...prod23357.aspx

I have the plus one and also the plus 6. You want at least the plus one that way you can start with 9 in the tube.

I also added the 26'' SLP Vent rip barrel to mine. Last but not least have the carrier welded up for faster reloads

http://www.c-rums.com/Carriers.html

(Butler County)

Nice SG ...

We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. Winston Churchill........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast