Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I am not buying anything, for just this reason. Several orders were placed on backorder once the initial wait time was exhausted. I cancelled every order...the aggravation isn't worth the wait.

I will return to buying once this election is over...
    Better than sportsman guide

They send you an email asking if you're still interested in the ammo you backordered at non panic pricing. You respond "yes", and they cancel it anyway. Then sell your backordered ammo for panic prices. Scumbags

(Perry County)

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    Better than sportsman guide

They send you an email asking if you're still interested in the ammo you backordered at non panic pricing. You respond "yes", and they cancel it anyway. Then sell your backordered ammo for panic prices. Scumbags
    Or Cabela's, emailing me telling me I left something in my cart and to complete my purchase, when it's out of stock.

(Philadelphia County)

Those of you who have Holosun pistol optics, where have you sourced them, and are there ever any deals?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post
    Those of you who have Holosun pistol optics, where have you sourced them, and are there ever any deals?
    They are currently off the market due to the Trijicon lawsuit I believe. New models should be releasing soon, but you'll have a hard time finding them right now.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    They are currently off the market due to the Trijicon lawsuit I believe. New models should be releasing soon, but you'll have a hard time finding them right now.
    They are now back they made the changes already there is no great deal right now though because they are very much sought after due to the price/durability factor being good, so pricing has stayed pretty consistent. The lowest price option is actually the swampfox kingslayer code wls15 will get you 20% off sitewide over at swampfox too.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    They are now back they made the changes already there is no great deal right now though because they are very much sought after due to the price/durability factor being good, so pricing has stayed pretty consistent. The lowest price option is actually the swampfox kingslayer code wls15 will get you 20% off sitewide over at swampfox too.
    I'm still waiting for my replacement HE507C-GR X2, it's been 2 months since I mailed my version one back under warranty. They told me they expected the new ones in 2 weeks, a month ago today. Looks I'll be sending another email.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

I stopped following ammo prices since I won't be buying any for the foreseeable future, so pardon me if the price offends thee...

$8.99 Wolf 223 in stock at AIM Surplus
    https://aimsurplus.com/wolf-223-55grn-fmj-20rd-box/
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I stopped following ammo prices since I won't be buying any for the foreseeable future, so pardon me if the price offends thee...

$8.99 Wolf 223 in stock at AIM Surplus
    https://aimsurplus.com/wolf-223-55grn-fmj-20rd-box/
    [IMG =CONFIG]138154[/IMG ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

pulled 9mm projectiles for reloading available this morning (8c-10c each for TMJ-FMJ)

https://americanreloading.com/en/75-...0-auto-355-356

10% off code at top of webpage and always free shipping..

Page 1969 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 96914691869191919591965196619671968196919701971197219731979201920692469 ... LastLast