Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    PMAGS aren't scarce.

If I were buying an AR upper or ammo, I wouldn't care how much shipping is.

$15 on 3 PMAGs is worth a trip to the complaint box. Especially when I know it'll take a month to arrive.

For well under $10.00?

That was the request and that's what was delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    For well under $10.00?

That was the request and that's what was delivered.
    They're $13.50 shipped for the qty I wanted.

I can pick them up for $13.99 at an LGS, support a local friend and not stress about how long USPS is taking.

It's likely a real deal is someone wants to buy a ton of them. I'm not complaining about that, it's just not a deal to ME.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    They're $13.50 shipped for the qty I wanted.

I can pick them up for $13.99 at an LGS, support a local friend and not stress about how long USPS is taking.

It's likely a real deal is someone wants to buy a ton of them. I'm not complaining about that, it's just not a deal to ME.
    That's where people really get screwed, buying smaller quantities. Adding more to the order a lot of times doesn't move the price much, if at all. I hate when I need a small part or 1 of something. Chaps my ass to pay more in shipping than the item price. It's why I have over a hundred PMAGS and too many of a lot of other mags. I kept bringing the unit cost of mags down by adding more mags.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    That's where people really get screwed, buying smaller quantities. Adding more to the order a lot of times doesn't move the price much, if at all. I hate when I need a small part or 1 of something. Chaps my ass to pay more in shipping than the item price. It's why I have over a hundred PMAGS and too many of a lot of other mags. I kept bringing the unit cost of mags down by adding more mags.
    Want to sell some privately?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Washington County)

I just had to pay around $250 for something gun related to be packaged and shipped across the country. That hurt, but it weighs 100+ lbs and having a small piece fall out of the box would be a disaster.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Allegheny County)

I just looked for the padded envelope that something was shipped to me a few weeks ago in.
    It's a flat rate USPS envelope. Shipping was $12.99 flat rate which I felt was nauseating, but the price on the USPS envelope is $8.40, so it's not like they are making a bunch of money on shipping charges.

Free shipping would have been better - and I've always been a sucker for free shipping, but even with paying $13 for shipping, the product cost less than if I had gotten it elsewhere with free shipping, so...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Lanbo*s is the only place I could find that has any Okay Surefire mags in stock.

They only have black E2s for $11.33 ea but those are the ones I wanted. Yes shipping sucks.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=52900

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

When I was looking for D&H mags I saw Surefires in stock at several places, but none were under $12, so there you go.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Lanbo*s is the only place I could find that has any Okay Surefire mags in stock.

They only have black E2s for $11.33 ea but those are the ones I wanted. Yes shipping sucks.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=52900

I think I bought most of the tan ones they had in stock.. lol

PSA had their Unicorn GF5 AK’s with the FN CHF barrel in stock starting at $975.00 and going up for $1029.00 depending on furniture type.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psak...tm_campaign=el

Considering what used WASR rifles and kit builds are going for as well as PSA’s good reputation with AK building it’s not to bad for today’s current market.

Page 2063 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 106315631963201320532059206020612062206320642065206620672073211321632563 ... LastLast