Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I wish the commies had a affordable handgun round. I saw steel cased 9mm listed for $20.00 a box in an ad yesterday.

$125.00 a case 3 months ago. I would have maxed out my CC if I thought this was going to get this bad.
    I bought a bit, but not enough...*.

9x18 steel case is the best bet for commie handgun ammo... going for about 22cents

(Washington County)

$15 surplus Israeli metric FAL 20 round mags. Only found one person saying they received rusty mags.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/surp...-magazine.html

(Northumberland County)

I wish the commies had a affordable handgun round. I saw steel cased 9mm listed for $20.00 a box in an ad.
    $20 a box you say?!? *runs to check stash of 9mm* Well, well, well....looks like I can retire early!

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    $20 a box you say?!? *runs to check stash of 9mm* Well, well, well....looks like I can retire early!
    Yeah but I got brass two days ago for $15.00 locally so better deals can be found right now but I think it's all going to get nuts for at least a few years.

Streichers has all ammo on back order and normally I would not waste my time with this since many outfits will take your money up front, or they will cancel the orders when they finally get the ammo and not honor the back order price. That being said I have done this a few times with Streichers and they have ALWAYS come through. They DO NOT take your cash up front (excet for $1.00 to validate your CC) and they have always honored the back ordered price. The last time I did this is when HST boosted their prices from $18.00 to almost $40.00 a box, I had 1k rounds back ordered for 4 or 5 months at $18 and change and they shipped it all once it was received for the back ordered prices, anything new they listed was at Federals new suggested price.

Yeah $12.99 a box or $259.00 a case sucks by 3 months ago standards but I have read from several different sources that ammo shortages are going to be an issue for the long haul so it's a potential deal and a half if all goes well.

They are up front and say in the description that per their ammo manufacture contacts sate this delay can be 6-12 months before shipping.

Ohh free shipping on ammo orders $99.00 and over and no tax to PA so that helps a lot.

I am thinking of this as a future investment that I forget about for now, kind off like anything dealing with the NFA.

https://www.streichers.com/magtech-9...ing-ammunition
    Last edited by Hodgie; August 7th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.

(Berks County)

Well they're the only place I've seen that even has at least a BO for Lawman 147gr 9mm. Might bite. Never thought I'd see $340/case as a 'decent' price...

I assume they charge your card when shipped.

Streichers has all ammo on back order and normally I would not waste my time with this since many outfits will take your money up front, or they will cancel the orders when they finally get the ammo and not honor the back order price. That being said I have done this a few times with Streichers and they have ALWAYS come through. They DO NOT take your cash up front (excet for $1.00 to validate your CC) and they have always honored the back ordered price. The last time I did this is when HST boosted their prices from $18.00 to almost $40.00 a box, I had 1k rounds back ordered for 4 or 5 months at $18 and change and they shipped it all once it was received for the back ordered prices, anything new they listed was at Federals new suggested price.

Yeah $12.99 a box or $259.00 a case sucks by 3 months ago standards but I have read from several different sources that ammo shortages are going to be an issue for the long haul so it's a potential deal and a half if all goes well.

They are up front and say in the description that per their ammo manufacture contacts sate this delay can be 6-12 months before shipping.

Ohh free shipping on ammo orders $99.00 and over and no tax to PA so that helps a lot.

I am thinking of this as a future investment that I forget about for now, kind off like anything dealing with the NFA.

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Well they're the only place I've seen that even has at least a BO for Lawman 147gr 9mm. Might bite. Never thought I'd see $340/case as a 'decent' price...

I assume they charge your card when shipped.
    Yeah they carge your card $1.00 now to make sure it's valid and the balance when it ships.

(Berks County)

Yeah they carge your card $1.00 now to make sure it's valid and the balance when it ships.
    Oh yeah, you did say that in your prior post. Will ammo be cheaper in 6 months? No. A year? Crap shoot.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    First rule of deals thread is buy that shit before you post it, right?
    Absolutely...lol

(Delaware County)

I placed an order for 5k rounds...lets see if it ships in 6-12 months...I might be needing some re-supply by that time...lol

Page 1899 of 2592 FirstFirst ... 89913991799184918891895189618971898189919001901190219031909194919992399 ... LastLast