Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

1000rd of 9mm for about 34 cents a round after shipping and tax. Not a "good" price, but not bad either considering most LGS ammo is $0.50+ per round.

Says Federal Independence, but reviews say some are getting Blazer branded.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fede...250bk1000.html

(York County)

And already out of stock

(York County)

Heres the same deal from Sportsman Fulfillment. Ive bought from them many times and to SE PA, the shipping time with Fedex is usually 1 day.

https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com...j-1000-rounds/

(Allegheny County)

BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!
    T-SHIRTS

As always, try using code DTOMUSA to see if it gives you free shipping

LINKY

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

PSA has blem PSAK-47 GF3 with Magpul furniture for $650, around $700 after shipping and tax.

Ive been looking for a cheap way into an AK for a while, and this is the cheapest Ive seen one from a half decent company, might be the cheapest period Ive seen. I got one for myself.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/blem...ifle-plum.html

5165450211b.jpg

(Lancaster County)

OK not a DEAL for use per say but for the community if you will , Short story support our local guy buy a T shirt for the upcoming legal defense for the ATF being more ignorant than normal.

Here's the link https://jsdsupply.com/

If you want to read it a more detailed ( but not crazy detailed) explanation

JSD supply recently received a cease and desist letter, the gist was they were illegally selling firearms because they also sold lower parts kits on the same website I digress the explanation they used in the letter was that they were trying to circumvent the new "rule" ( not in effect yet btw) regarding what is considered a firearm by the atf. Specifically they said that they were using "structured transaction to bypass the new "rule". Well first the definition of structured transaction has nothing to do with the product being sold it has to do with avoiding reporting requirements of payments over 10K in a transaction. Sooooo it's BS but now they need to make sure they can continue and it would be awesome if the community got together and bought a T shirt for the cause. ( I know you all like your T shirts... don't lie)

Specifically

structured transaction is a series of transactions broken up from a larger sum in order to avoid reporting requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), which requires financial institutions to report all transactions of $10,000 or more.1* Because of its usage, restructuring transactions (or layering) is a red flag for possible money laundering.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    OK not a DEAL for use per say but for the community if you will , Short story support our local guy buy a T shirt for the upcoming legal defense for the ATF being more ignorant than normal.

Here's the link https://jsdsupply.com/

If you want to read it a more detailed ( but not crazy detailed) explanation

JSD supply recently received a cease and desist letter, the gist was they were illegally selling firearms because they also sold lower parts kits on the same website I digress the explanation they used in the letter was that they were trying to circumvent the new "rule" ( not in effect yet btw) regarding what is considered a firearm by the atf. Specifically they said that they were using "structured transaction to bypass the new "rule". Well first the definition of structured transaction has nothing to do with the product being sold it has to do with avoiding reporting requirements of payments over 10K in a transaction. Sooooo it's BS but now they need to make sure they can continue and it would be awesome if the community got together and bought a T shirt for the cause. ( I know you all like your T shirts... don't lie)

Specifically

structured transaction is a series of transactions broken up from a larger sum in order to avoid reporting requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), which requires financial institutions to report all transactions of $10,000 or more.1* Because of its usage, restructuring transactions (or layering) is a red flag for possible money laundering.
    Unfortunately, that t-shirt came out to $37.09. I'll add a shirt if I buy something else soon. I got my 80% from them before.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    Unfortunately, that t-shirt came out to $37.09. I'll add a shirt if I buy something else soon. I got my 80% from them before.
    Ok maybe use the free shipping code dark, crump, or pwedc

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Ok maybe use the free shipping code dark, crump, or pwedc
    crump got $10 off AND free shipping. So <$16 shipped.

Page 2297 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 12971797219722472287229322942295229622972298229923002301230723472397 ... LastLast