Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 972 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 4728729229629689699709719729739749759769821022107214721972 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 25974

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    So, I need to buy it?
    Fo!
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey G View Post
    That was defiantly one I had to look twice at I figured $400 each thats gotta be near wholesale, my LGS owner was saying their deals are below what he can buy from his disputer in bulk.
    I think a lot of sellers had been preparing for a Hillary win and had a "yes! she lost!....... oh shit what do we do with all these guns we stocked up on and have to pay off" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey G View Post
    That was defiantly one I had to look twice at I figured $400 each thats gotta be near wholesale, my LGS owner was saying their deals are below what he can buy from his disputer in bulk.
    Your dealer must not have good connections. Been there bought wholesale from distributors as well as factory direct; my old shop wasn't the size of Cabela's either.

It's like a social buddy obviously on some juice lying to your face he's natural. Dealers typically don't give their bottom line away; and many folks have such a poverty mentality even with a 7-8 figure net worth it'd blow your mind. Frequently acting like there gonna go broke if they can't extract every last penny from a client. Depends on the purchase tier SOMETIMES, but a truth is not THE truth all the time. I call BS on the guy.

Wholesale Glocks for example are around LE purchase price for individual officers, nowadays, probably slightly more but not much. Do a search for current Glock Blue Label Pricing and you'll have an idea. Knives and accessories are an average of 50% MSRP, some more some less......no big industry secret. Normal commerce, overhead, mark up, trying to stay in the black kinda stuff. Sometimes there are HUGE deals....or back door group buys with heavy money being thrown around. If your fortunate to capitalize on that, great. Then you can share the wealth, as it were, by passing along really smoking deals if you feel generous. Or buy yourself that new watch, car, or something for the Mrs. and or kids that you've or they've been wanting and live it up. Whatever floats your boat.

Just use www.slickguns.com and www.gunbroker.com for values, and ALWAYS ask for a deal. Try to pay cash when you can too. You can usually enrich your life consistently by doing so in all areas of monetary related things. Now go start a boycott of that LGS! .....just kidding.
    Last edited by ammo; January 9th, 2017 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I think a lot of sellers had been preparing for a Hillary win and had a "yes! she lost!....... oh shit what do we do with all these guns we stocked up on and have to pay off" moment.
    Exactly! The whole net 30-60-90 is starting to be felt.....big time.

(Indiana County)

Just got an email today from a wholesaler, Windham AR's for $399.
    (A ffl friend forwards all the deals to me)
    He just bought Gen3 Pmags for $5.50 each from a wholesaler looking to dump a hundred cases!
    Supposedly one place is going to have a fire sale on Ruger ARs here directly, right after I bought three of those DelTons...
    There are some crazy wholesale prices out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    Just got an email today from a wholesaler, Windham AR's for $399.
    (A ffl friend forwards all the deals to me)
    He just bought Gen3 Pmags for $5.50 each from a wholesaler looking to dump a hundred cases!
    Supposedly one place is going to have a fire sale on Ruger ARs here directly, right after I bought three of those DelTons...
    There are some crazy wholesale prices out there right now.
    It's killing me. So many great deals and i need to stick to a strict budget for the first time in years. I hope a lot of new gun owners are taking advantage.

(Allegheny County)

It's killing me. So many great deals and i need to stick to a strict budget for the first time in years. I hope a lot of new gun owners are taking advantage.

Wanna have meetings where we all cry on each other's shoulders as we watch the deals go by?

Twenty dollars for a brick of 22LR - SHIPPED!
    sniff sniff
    Just hold me.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Wanna have meetings where we all cry on each other's shoulders as we watch the deals go by?

Twenty dollars for a brick of 22LR - SHIPPED!
    sniff sniff
    Just hold me.
    Just be patient, the deals will keep getting better.

(Northampton County)

I feel the best deals are yet to come. If all this stock is being bought up by consumers following the election. It's going to be hard to get stocked up consumers to keep spending in the future. So vendors must keep dropping prices of they want to keep selling their items.

At least this is what I keep telling myself as I am broke too. But over the next year I will be stacking deep I'm sure.

(Berks County)

I stacked deep at the wrong time. Maybe now I can lower my dollar cost average!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 972 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 4728729229629689699709719729739749759769821022107214721972 ... LastLast