Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 893 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 39379384388388989089189289389489589689790394399313931893 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 25974
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I wanted to have several hundred dollars set aside for this black friday so I could take advantage of the super low prices, but too many unexpected bills.
    I've picked up a few piddly things but it sucks to have to "ration" the deals. I bought the half price AK mags yesterday and today there are the half price 9mm AR15 mags listed. Ugh. I needed the 9mm mags more than the AK mags, but how was I to know? Spend today - not enough left for tomorrow - and there are a LOT of "tomorrows" during the lead up to Black Friday.

Those Troy Battlemags above I picked up last year this time for $5.00 each.
    I couldn't pass up that deal. Even at $7 now, it's a good price.
    So many good deals to choose from!
    I hear that brother.. Just spent $400 on oil for the house, still paying off my daughters hospital bill from when she was born, and my wife quitting her job to stay home with our daughter, it's definitely tight this year. Seeing all these deals fly by makes me a little sad. I did manage to pick up a few components of my current AR build, so I guess some progress is better than none!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I wanted to have several hundred dollars set aside for this black friday so I could take advantage of the super low prices, but too many unexpected bills.
    I've picked up a few piddly things but it sucks to have to "ration" the deals. I bought the half price AK mags yesterday and today there are the half price 9mm AR15 mags listed. Ugh. I needed the 9mm mags more than the AK mags, but how was I to know? Spend today - not enough left for tomorrow - and there are a LOT of "tomorrows" during the lead up to Black Friday.

Those Troy Battlemags above I picked up last year this time for $5.00 each.
    I couldn't pass up that deal. Even at $7 now, it's a good price.
    So many good deals to choose from!
    Yup but I've been extremely conservative I have a feeling Friday is going to bring some really really good deals to the table. These stores have to get rid of their oh shit we thought hillary was going to win so we could charge even more at the last minute stashes now

(Berks County)

Looks like they have started and I like it!!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    I hear that brother.. Just spent $400 on oil for the house, still paying off my daughters hospital bill from when she was born, and my wife quitting her job to stay home with our daughter, it's definitely tight this year. Seeing all these deals fly by makes me a little sad. I did manage to pick up a few components of my current AR build, so I guess some progress is better than none!
    I blew my reserves before the election. I've resigned myself to the fact that a smoking good deal now is financially more painful than something full priced a few months down the road when money is no longer as tight. I'm doing my best not to look at my emails full of sales.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I blew my reserves before the election. I've resigned myself to the fact that a smoking good deal now is financially more painful than something full priced a few months down the road when money is no longer as tight. I'm doing my best not to look at my emails full of sales.
    This is how I feel about the PSA mag deals

(Beaver County)

I haven't bought anything since February or maybe even earlier than that. I've just been trying to sell off stuff that I can't afford to keep.

(Allegheny County)

Back in stock

Palmetto State Armory 5.56 Premium Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group - 8779
    $69.99

PSA
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    right there with you.

(Allegheny County)

Why not just give them away?

CDNN Sports

(Allegheny County)

Gen 2 PMAG 10 pack
    $85

DSG Arms

Gen 3 PMAG 10 pack
    $95

DSG Arms

Page 893 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 39379384388388989089189289389489589689790394399313931893 ... LastLast