Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2583 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 158320832483253325732579258025812582258325842585258625872593 ... LastLast
Results 25,821 to 25,830 of 25976
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Sorry. Couldn't find a bigger pic. LOL

Shot Show Deal
    Blemished Combat Armory Stripped Pistol Lower / Frame For Gen 3 GlockŪ 19/23/32 Parts Compatible
    Locking Block Included

$24.99

https://www.combatarmory.com/shot-show-deal-blemished-combat-armory-stripped-pistol-lower-frame-for-gen-3-glock-19-23-32-parts-compatible-locking-block-included/

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Nice - thanks! I’m gonna get one for my 4yr old’s Christmas present - a Savage Rascal with a rail adapter.

How do you unlock free shipping? Not seeing any deals… usually just too up small orders with X-Tac 5.56 until I’m not paying shipping. 🤓

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Ya, kinda hard to have 500 rnd range sessions like the good ole days, now it*s 20-30 rnds of 5.56 and I*m good.
    Gotta make it happen… It sucks & requires more work on my part, but I refuse to let “hard times” affect our quality of life. Just keep finding ways to overcome… especially for training!

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Nice - thanks! I’m gonna get one for my 4yr old’s Christmas present - a Savage Rascal with a rail adapter.

How do you unlock free shipping? Not seeing any deals… usually just too up small orders with X-Tac 5.56 until I’m not paying shipping. 🤓
    Not sure that PSA has a $ threshold for shipping. You might be able to ship whole order for free if you buy something with a free shipping deal though....not sure.

I do the same. Cabelas had kids snow boots for $20, free shipping at $50...looks like I'm buying some 357 ammo

(Allegheny County)

As far as I'm aware, PSA only offers free shipping on items that say "free shipping".

Primary Arms offers free shipping on entire order when you buy any Primary Arms optic.

That Crimson Trace is only good fir a toy/range gun.
    Huge 4MOA dot and. FIFTY HOUR battery life. (that SUCKS)

They should be giving those away.
    So many other better options. That's 15 year old technology.

(Allegheny County)

As far as I'm aware, PSA only offers free shipping on items that say "free shipping".

Primary Arms offers free shipping on entire order when you buy any Primary Arms optic.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Roger that. Apologies... I had a moment of weakness, lol. Thanks, EM, for being the voice of reason....

Even though it's going on a pink Savage Rascal, no reason to cheap my 4yr old out of a decent optic. She's decent with irons, so I want to get something QD to allow me to take it off/put it on and keep her challenged at the weekly youth shoots.

I need to get the 7yr old something for her Christmas present (an M&P15-22.. in Muddy Girl camo, of course.. lol). I might buy a decent red dot/magnifier combo and either give it to her or swap the Holosun 507cu green dot I have on one of my backpack loophole-SBRs and give her that... T. Rex Arms had a deal on combo Eotechs around Thanksgiving.. regretting not getting one. Think they were even FDE (which is like hookers & blow to me.. ha)
    F*S=k

(Lehigh County)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Roger that. Apologies... I had a moment of weakness, lol. Thanks, EM, for being the voice of reason....

Even though it's going on a pink Savage Rascal, no reason to cheap my 4yr old out of a decent optic. She's decent with irons, so I want to get something QD to allow me to take it off/put it on and keep her challenged at the weekly youth shoots.

I need to get the 7yr old something for her Christmas present (an M&P15-22.. in Muddy Girl camo, of course.. lol). I might buy a decent red dot/magnifier combo and either give it to her or swap the Holosun 507cu green dot I have on one of my backpack loophole-SBRs and give her that... T. Rex Arms had a deal on combo Eotechs around Thanksgiving.. regretting not getting one. Think they were even FDE (which is like hookers & blow to me.. ha)

Well.. instead of the $35 CT dot... I ended up ordering tonight $500 of PMC X-Tac 5.56 and a SureFire Warden (to make my new BCM's SF SOCOM brake slightly less annoying at the next night shoot until my HuxWrx can comes in...).... So... yeah. lol All good!

Edit to Add: I also got a couple more boxes of 10Ga..... Bc "drone defense" lol.... I'll plan something fun for the kids at the next Action Shoot. ha
    Last edited by ScaredOnce; January 21st, 2024 at 10:13 PM. Reason: bc 10ga
    F*S=k

(Lancaster County)

Well.. instead of the $35 CT dot... I ended up ordering tonight $500 of PMC X-Tac 5.56 and a SureFire Warden (to make my new BCM's SF SOCOM brake slightly less annoying at the next night shoot until my HuxWrx can comes in...).... So... yeah. lol All good!

Edit to Add: I also got a couple more boxes of 10Ga..... Bc "drone defense" lol.... I'll plan something fun for the kids at the next Action Shoot. ha
    Let us know how the Warden works out. If it's good, I might have to build a 7.5" AR lol

Page 2583 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 158320832483253325732579258025812582258325842585258625872593 ... LastLast