Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

? 80% Arms has deal with their router includes tool kit which go's for 60$ all for 80$ which is the normal price of router I've been on the fence because it has one speed! Anyone have one you're thoughts would be appreciated 🤗

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    It's a good deal. They've had it for like half a year on and off. Used to be a minimum of 5, then raised it to 10 recently. Still, a quality and overlooked deal. Everyone's mag complacent till the next political scare.
    Indeed.

I need AR mags like I need a hole in my head, otherwise I would jump on this - and I don't even really like them.
    (I acknowledge them as extremely reliable - I simply prefer USGI mags)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

And back to $400 AR15s...

If I had $400 and wanted an AR15, this is what I would buy.
    (I would borrow the extra $10 if I needed to)

Instead of spending $400 on a plain-Jane AR15 and then replacing half of the parts to improve it, this already has a lot of nice upgrades.
    (easily $150-$175 worth of upgraded parts on this)

Radical Firearms 16" MID-LENGTH (softer shooting) gas system
    15" handguard (the one in video review is the 12" handguard version)
    $408.88 (and .88 is WAY betterer than .99!!!)

Link

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    If only no front sight post & that HG...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Well, yeah... that's why everyone should build their own exactly the way they want it.
    But as far as plain, old M-4 style carbines go, if that's all you want, it's a decent price.
    Cut it off with a grinder and hit it with some flat black rustoleum, you will never know the difference. Bushmaster did it for years on some of their H-Bar rifles so it didn't interfere with the scope view.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    ? 80% Arms has deal with their router includes tool kit which go's for 60$ all for 80$ which is the normal price of router I've been on the fence because it has one speed! Anyone have one you're thoughts would be appreciated ��
    I'm sure it will work however I like the options to control my speeds for numerous reasons, if I am doing polymer I slow it down, 6061 vs 7075 aluminum you may want to speed up in some cases and slow down a little depending on the material. Honestly the harbor freight Bauer is a popular option and surprisingly well made. I would opt out of saving the money on the unbranded chinese version and go with the proven branded Chinese version ( Harbor freight .. Oh who am I kidding they are all Chinese manufactured ... well and some Taiwanese.)

(Clearfield County)

Indeed.

I need AR mags like I need a hole in my head, otherwise I would jump on this - and I don't even really like them.
    (I acknowledge them as extremely reliable - I simply prefer USGI mags)
    The advantage of the pmags isn't that they're more reliable than GI mags, its that if they're damaged to the point where they'll have functional issues they'll be too broken to be used at all. GI mags can be damaged so that they won't be 100% reliable but you won't be able to tell just by looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I'm sure it will work however I like the options to control my speeds for numerous reasons, if I am doing polymer I slow it down, 6061 vs 7075 aluminum you may want to speed up in some cases and slow down a little depending on the material. Honestly the harbor freight Bauer is a popular option and surprisingly well made. I would opt out of saving the money on the unbranded chinese version and go with the proven branded Chinese version ( Harbor freight .. Oh who am I kidding they are all Chinese manufactured ... well and some Taiwanese.)
    The dewalt worked out really well for the price

That Bauer stuff is surprisingly good. The 1/2” drive cordless impact guns rival the Mac and Snap On ones for 1/3 the price.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I've seen the one's on Amazon around 60$ comes with a dozen milling bits only thing is choosing the correct sized tool kit?

(Delaware County)

Odd that nobody seems interested in the best pricing I've ever seen on PMAGs

$7.50 each with code "PMAG"

Link

I meant to post those earlier. I did that in early November or maybe late October. It was a good deal and free shipping. I have too many now.

Odd that nobody seems interested in the best pricing I've ever seen on PMAGs

$7.50 each with code "PMAG"

Link

There's a reason. They suck ass and no one wants gen2 pmag's for a reason. Their feedlips have problems feeding into receivers. They're super unreliable and it's why they're always on sale. They can't get rid of them. I have 2, both cant' feed worth a shit.

Page 2396 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 13961896229623462386239223932394239523962397239823992400240624462496 ... LastLast