Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

PHLster's Floodlight holster for use with WMLs are 30% off at the moment. Options for TLR-1, Surefire, or Modlight.

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop/floodlight/

(Allegheny County)

Funny you mention lights. Just stumbled upon this by accident.

Good price currently. It has sold for less in the past... but this isn't the past.
    A few weeks back I was actually researching budget weapon lights and did NOT see this light anywhere at this price.

It's not the brightest light by any means, and may not be best for outdoor use on a rifle, but for handguns it's perfectly fine.
    You can easily pay more for lights that are not as bright and/or are of much lower quality.
    I put one of these on an AR15 pistol. Plopped it right on the top rail where the front sight would go if I had iron sights and it's perfect.
    I like the "push" paddles - easy to operate. The weapon lights with the rotating tabs are great on a handgun as they were designed for, but COULD be harder to operate as mounted on an AR15.

Crimson Trace CMR 208

Optics Planet $58.99 (FREE SHIPPING)

Amazon $58.99 (FREE SHIPPING with PRIME)

High 420 lumen
    Low 120 lumen
    Strobe

You can set it to come on at any of those three - you do NOT have to cycle through them!
    Momentary is press/hold = on and release = off
    Constant on is press/release and tap again when you want it off

Here's a non-exciting video review

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Where are you getting $10 ffl fee? Cheapest I've seen is $25 and it goes up to $100.
    I get $20 over at Smithgalls in Lancaster I can text Allison and let her know something is on the way and they are great people. I feel like $20 is a fair price considering they are losing a firearm sale in a sense. I always pick up some extra mags or ammo to support them when I do a transfer and if they have something I want for a few 20 30 bucks more I'll buy it from them instead.

(Chester County)

I'm very tempted to buy one of these Kel-tec P-17 pistols, I've had my eye on a couple of deals. This one is $10 less than the best price I've seen with free shipping and no CC fees.
    https://www.kygunco.com/product/kelt...3-tb-black-161

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I'm very tempted to buy one of these Kel-tec P-17 pistols, I've had my eye on a couple of deals. This one is $10 less than the best price I've seen with free shipping and no CC fees.
    Now you've got me thinking about pulling the trigger on this. =P

I don't know what you pay for transfer fees, but mine would be 50 bucks so I'd be into this thing for almost $300

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    Now you've got me thinking about pulling the trigger on this. =P

I don't know what you pay for transfer fees, but mine would be 50 bucks so I'd be into this thing for almost $300
    That $50 xfer fee is awfully high. Go to gunbroker.com and scoll to the bottom of the cover page, then click on "Find an FFL" and search your local zip codes for a more reasonable FFL. Contact the FFL(s) prior to a purchase to make sure they handle xfers from the outfit you're dealing with and any other details that need ironing out. Good luck.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    Someone was looking for one of those maybe a couple weeks back. All were sold out everywhere (except the ones priced absurdly high) and then one popped up for $129 I believe, which was still a good price.
    I doubt you'll see it lower than this. I was considering one and I'm not even that interested in handguns!

(Allegheny County)

Sonofabitch. I bought that polymer lower that I didn't NEED and now THIS pops up!!!

I've been pondering what "different" kind of AR I can do next that won't break the bank.
    I NEED this!!! LOL (but I won't be getting it now that I ordered the other stuff)

ATI 410 GA Shotgun Upper Conversion Kit - Black - 18.5"

Convert your AR-15 to a 410 semi-auto shotgun! This upper kit from American Tactical includes everything you need to assemble a complete upper. It even comes with a five-round magazine!

The 410 is great for home defense, hunting small game, or just having fun blasting away at the range.

This upper includes an 18.5-inch dull hard chrome barrel. A custom 13-inch keymod rail lets you mount all your tactical accessories like lights, scopes, red dots, and lasers. The adjustable gas system allows you to dial in just the right amount of recoil while keeping your firearm functioning reliably.

ATI's 5 round polymer magazine accepts 2 1/2" shotgun shells. They sell 15 round magazines separately. This upper will only operate with ATI's patent-pending mags.

$249.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/ati-410-...2_AD01_Gear-Up

(Northumberland County)

Yeah, was me, for my mom. She went through Sportsmans Warehouse at $219. Free shipping to store, but it hasn't arrived yet so cant really say much about it. That was best deal we saw though

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Sonofabitch. I bought that polymer lower that I didn't NEED and now THIS pops up!!!

I've been pondering what "different" kind of AR I can do next that won't break the bank.
    I NEED this!!! LOL (but I won't be getting it now that I ordered the other stuff)

ATI 410 GA Shotgun Upper Conversion Kit - Black - 18.5"

Convert your AR-15 to a 410 semi-auto shotgun! This upper kit from American Tactical includes everything you need to assemble a complete upper. It even comes with a five-round magazine!

The 410 is great for home defense, hunting small game, or just having fun blasting away at the range.

This upper includes an 18.5-inch dull hard chrome barrel. A custom 13-inch keymod rail lets you mount all your tactical accessories like lights, scopes, red dots, and lasers. The adjustable gas system allows you to dial in just the right amount of recoil while keeping your firearm functioning reliably.

ATI's 5 round polymer magazine accepts 2 1/2" shotgun shells. They sell 15 round magazines separately. This upper will only operate with ATI's patent-pending mags.

$249.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/ati-410-...2_AD01_Gear-Up
    I saw this too…and of course its at a time when i was looking at the Charles Daly ones for double and dont have the $ to play with lol

Page 2391 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 13911891229123412381238723882389239023912392239323942395240124412491 ... LastLast