Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Deal

These are not QUITE as super-light as a Faxon pencil barrel, but the difference in price is huge and this is also a known, quality brand.

Ballistic Advantage 16" 5.56 NATO
    Modern Series Pencil Mid-Length AR-15 Barrel

$84.99
    www.primaryarms.com
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    NOTE: KE Arms has a discount code "DEFEND2A25" that gives you 25% OFF
    That said, their price is not as low as Brownell's sale price AND they rape you for $25 to ship it.
    THAT said, there may be products found there that you can't get at Brownell's. Do your homework.

Brownell's dicks you over with a $10 FFL fee, but the free shipping takes away some of the sting.

OK, here's the breakdown of prices if buying from Brownell's.
    I priced out the stripped KP-15 AND the KP-15 with LPK/buffer/spring installed...

STRIPPED:
    $79.99 sale
    + $10 FFL fee
    + $6.30 tax
    SHIPS FREE
    (believe it or not - no code added - I went thru checkout and stopped at CC info and it's free shipping)
    $96.29 TOTAL

KP-15 w/LPK installed:
    $149.99
    sale
    - $10 (code HOME10 gives discount on over $100 orders)
    $139.99
    + $10 FFL fee
    + $10.50 tax
    $160.49 TOTAL

I did it. It took me HOURS of back and forth - I always feel so guilty about spending money on things I don't "need".
    I just couldn't let this pass me by yet again. I've been putting these in the cart when they go on sale for a few years now and never going through with it.
    This sale is the lowest price I can recall, so I shrewdly scanned the sale items for anything that would bring my total to JUST over $100 so I could utilize the 10% off code. I added 2 things that I actually DO need to bring my total to $101.97!!!

Ultimately, it knocked $7.86 off the stripped lower sale price, bringing it to $72.13! Even after adding in the $10 fee, I'm still looking at $82.13!
    To put it in context, I paid $90 for the previous Cav Arms lower about 7 years ago ON CLEARANCE. And THAT was a good price!

I debated ordering the already assembled lower, but I can save about $30 by installing the LPK it myself.

(Lehigh County)

I did it. It took me HOURS of back and forth - I always feel so guilty about spending money on things I don't "need".
    I just couldn't let this pass me by yet again. I've been putting these in the cart when they go on sale for a few years now and never going through with it.
    This sale is the lowest price I can recall, so I shrewdly scanned the sale items for anything that would bring my total to JUST over $100 so I could utilize the 10% off code. I added 2 things that I actually DO need to bring my total to $101.97!!!

Ultimately, it knocked $7.86 off the stripped lower sale price, bringing it to $72.13! Even after adding in the $10 fee, I'm still looking at $82.13!
    To put it in context, I paid $90 for the previous Cav Arms lower about 7 years ago ON CLEARANCE. And THAT was a good price!

I debated ordering the already assembled lower, but I can save about $30 by installing the LPK it myself.
    😲 Every time you think you're in the clear they Hook you in again! Congrats 🍻

"not to build" lower?
    PM me if you want me to take it off your hands.

You made out better buying from Brownell's than you would have with me. Even if I was willing to part with my BLEM Ke Arms lower - which I'm not - you would have paid more. And the the one I just bought was more than that. Besides, you are supporting KE Arms so that hopefully they can win their lawsuit and continue offering great products.

(Allegheny County)

I don't think I've seen one at this price in a while now.

INCLUDES Galco leather (suede) holster

$129.99 here
    https://firearmsdepot.com/hi-point-c...l_J0%3D.SVp6VP

$219.99 here
    https://www.apacherifleworks.com/pro...334091659-2191

If looking for better price on the gun/holster combo, use UPC code 752334091659

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    You made out better buying from Brownell's than you would have with me. Even if I was willing to part with my BLEM Ke Arms lower - which I'm not - you would have paid more. And the the one I just bought was more than that. Besides, you are supporting KE Arms so that hopefully they can win their lawsuit and continue offering great products.
    I don't mind paying more for FTF sales. It's worth the extra monies to me. I just know that there are some guns that are simply unlikely to be found for sale that way, so if I want it bad enough, I gotta break my rule and do the FFL transfer.

I REALLY want to build a clone of the lightweight I built for my wife, but for now, I'll just slap the PSA pencil barrel upper I bought a few years ago onto it, and call it "close enough for now".

My fear (and ultimate reason for going through with the purchase this time) is that these could become unobtainium as a result of the lawsuit.
    I certainly hope not, but better get it while I know I CAN and while it's a great deal.

(Union County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Where are you getting $10 ffl fee? Cheapest I've seen is $25 and it goes up to $100.
    If you are close enough to make it worth it to you, Gators Guns Shamokin Dam does $10 transfers for anything you order off the internet. Myself and everybody I know that uses him always makes it a point by a couple boxes of ammo while we're picking up an internet order.
    Something clever belongs here. Same screen name at ARFCOM.

(Allegheny County)

Smoking hot deal
    These are typically $50+

Looking it up by UPC I believe it to be the Gen 2 with last round BHO (says that in description too, so I guess it is G2)

ATI Schmeisser S60 AR-15 .223 / 5.56
    60 Round Magazine

$29.99 SALE
    SHIPPING is an entirely reasonable $4.99

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/ati-schmeisser-s60-ar-15-223-5-56-60-round-magazine.html

(Allegheny County)

No longer in production

SALE $13.99 (I didn't look to see if anyone else has them for less)

Okay Surefeed E2 (with "bumps") AR-15 .223 Rem / 5.56 30-Round Magazine

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/okay-sur...-magazine.html

(Allegheny County)

$13.95
    PRVI PARTIZAN 9MM 124GRN FMJ AMMUNITION- 50RD BOX

AIM Surplus

Page 2390 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 13901890229023402380238623872388238923902391239223932394240024402490 ... LastLast