Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I second this. I'd also add they usually ship orders out very quickly, mine usually ship the very next day.
    I don't think I've ever had an order ship later than the estimate they normally post on their web site, and frequently before that. Even the one order I placed with 15 different flavors of .22LR ammo was shipped ahead of schedule and arrived in perfect condition. SG Ammo has for a very long time been my first stop for ammo, and I see no reason to not continue that. This all reminding me, I have some .50BMG I wanted to order.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Clearfield County)

SHK steel AK 30 round mags down to $7 a pop again

https://globalordnance.com/shk-30rd-...0850003223087/

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    SHK steel AK 30 round mags down to $7 a pop again

https://globalordnance.com/shk-30rd-...0850003223087/
    28 rounders are less gay I hear

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    28 rounders are less gay I hear
    You're confusing AK and AR.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    You're confusing AK and AR.
    oh yeah you are right

(Allegheny County)

Primary Arms SALE PRICE "SECRET TIP":

You'll have to listen to me ramble first.
    I had a customer pay me $50 more than the $100 I charged to do some work, so I decided to think about buying something for myself.

I saw a few small things on Primary Arms website and started putting items into my cart.
    I'll typically add things, think on it, then decide if I really want to spend the money. Often times, I'll adjust quantities, or simply delete items to bring the total down to where I feel comfortable before completing the transaction.

Well, their site empties your cart after X hours, frustrating me, and causing me to have to remember exactly what I had in there in the first place, and put it back in.
    This happened a few times over two days, then when I remembered one of the items I initially had in my cart, I replaced it, and noticed the price had gone up.
    CRAP. That was a sale item and that sale just ended yesterday. Had I remembered that item, I likely would have placed my order in order (too many "orders"?) to save a few dollars.

Well, I emailed Primary Arms to express my frustration with their self-clearing shopping cart vs so many other vendors whose carts hold your items seemingly indefinitely.
    I told them I wasn't looking for a reply - that I just thought maybe they would want to consider changing the way their cart functions so that items people are considering purchasing don't get removed before they get a chance to buy.

I got a reply 2 days later.

She was very apologetic and said she was going to contact the "technology" people to check on a few things.
    "In the mean time", she suggested that by logging in, I could put things in the "Wish List" so the items would not be "removed".

And to the point of this post, she said "And secondly, another great option is that we can honor general sales prices for up to XX calendar days. We understand things happen and we want to make sure we give our customers every advantage possible."

That blew me away.
    I've had nothing but positive experiences with Primary Arms over the years, so I shouldn't be surprised that they would reach out to me - I'm just surprised by the sale price info.

I hesitate to reveal the "number of days", as I wouldn't think that's the kind of info they want to broadcast to the world - essentially defeating the "urgency" that is a part of sale pricing, but let me just say that it is "more than a week".

SO... if you ever kick yourself for missing out on a sale price at Primary Arms, click that "Contact Us" button, write to them, and ask if they can honor the price. I'm betting they will.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

AIM Surplus

Stainless Drop in Glock 19 barrel
    $69.95

https://aimsurplus.com/aimsurplus-gl...cid=7d6af1ae68

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Ok that's a bit rude. SG has always been fair in their pricing, regardless of the market conditions. I've never seen them pull a CTD, and from what i've been able to research about them, they're good people. In Normal Times, their pricing has been at least as good as places like Target Sport USA (after you consider shipping), *and* at least for me, they *NEVER* harassed me about I.D. for shipping to NJ.

I'd like to hear more justification from you as to why you'll never buy from them again.
    Target sports is and was the better deal. When they offered the Prime membership it became a NO BRAINER deal. SG ammo has always been high on shipping costs. I know, because I worked for a retail business and I saw all of the shipping information. Now SG Ammo is at the top or higher than the search engines for ammo...check for yourself.

Gouge, even once, and I am a goner. My list of companies never to buy from again is growing fast...I don't spend like I used to. Imagine how many other people are doing the same...its called CONVICTION...and my $$ are not going to the gougers.

Good people...God am I sick of hearing that coined phrase...

(Allegheny County)

AIM Surplus

LPK - complete - Made in USA

$34.95

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Primary Arms SALE PRICE "SECRET TIP":

You'll have to listen to me ramble first.
    I had a customer pay me $50 more than the $100 I charged to do some work, so I decided to think about buying something for myself.

I saw a few small things on Primary Arms website and started putting items into my cart.
    I'll typically add things, think on it, then decide if I really want to spend the money. Often times, I'll adjust quantities, or simply delete items to bring the total down to where I feel comfortable before completing the transaction.

Well, their site empties your cart after X hours, frustrating me, and causing me to have to remember exactly what I had in there in the first place, and put it back in.
    This happened a few times over two days, then when I remembered one of the items I initially had in my cart, I replaced it, and noticed the price had gone up.
    CRAP. That was a sale item and that sale just ended yesterday. Had I remembered that item, I likely would have placed my order in order (too many "orders"?) to save a few dollars.

Well, I emailed Primary Arms to express my frustration with their self-clearing shopping cart vs so many other vendors whose carts hold your items seemingly indefinitely.
    I told them I wasn't looking for a reply - that I just thought maybe they would want to consider changing the way their cart functions so that items people are considering purchasing don't get removed before they get a chance to buy.

I got a reply 2 days later.

She was very apologetic and said she was going to contact the "technology" people to check on a few things.
    "In the mean time", she suggested that by logging in, I could put things in the "Wish List" so the items would not be "removed".

And to the point of this post, she said "And secondly, another great option is that we can honor general sales prices for up to XX calendar days. We understand things happen and we want to make sure we give our customers every advantage possible."

That blew me away.
    I've had nothing but positive experiences with Primary Arms over the years, so I shouldn't be surprised that they would reach out to me - I'm just surprised by the sale price info.

I hesitate to reveal the "number of days", as I wouldn't think that's the kind of info they want to broadcast to the world - essentially defeating the "urgency" that is a part of sale pricing, but let me just say that it is "more than a week".

SO... if you ever kick yourself for missing out on a sale price at Primary Arms, click that "Contact Us" button, write to them, and ask if they can honor the price. I'm betting they will.

Good to know and yes their customer service is amazing. And if you go to their AR15 industry forum you'll get additional levels of service if needed.

Page 2198 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 11981698209821482188219421952196219721982199220022012202220822482298 ... LastLast