Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Just a PSA for anyone looking, avoid LJ*s AR Parts. Got a barrel today in the mail, just wasn*t my barrel (ordered an 18* 4150V park*d and got a 16* 416R SS barrel).

This is the second time they*ve effed up my order and shipped the wrong part.

While the prices are decent, parts are in stock, and shipping was quick, this is inexcusable
    Googled them. Didn't recognize the name until I saw the web page. I've seen them while searching for parts, but never ordered from them.

It's never a good sign though when a D- Better Business Beurough rating is the 4th search result.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Googled them. Didn't recognize the name until I saw the web page. I've seen them while searching for parts, but never ordered from them.

It's never a good sign though when a D- Better Business Beurough rating is the 4th search result.
    Things show up at least...:shrug:

I only know of them because I bought one of their RMR cut slides for my poly80 (of which they sent me a venom cover plate instead of a viper cut cover like my slide). eBay wise I have no complaints about them...but ordering direct from them is another story.

I suppose for what I paid, if they don’t make right I’ll just have this barrel Cerakoted and use it. All I can say is they better get the rest of my stuff right (upper/hand guard, etc) that I’ve already ordered. After that, I’m done with them.

Things show up at least...:shrug:

I only know of them because I bought one of their RMR cut slides for my poly80 (of which they sent me a venom cover plate instead of a viper cut cover like my slide). eBay wise I have no complaints about them...but ordering direct from them is another story.

I suppose for what I paid, if they don’t make right I’ll just have this barrel Cerakoted and use it. All I can say is they better get the rest of my stuff right (upper/hand guard, etc) that I’ve already ordered. After that, I’m done with them.

Funny part is, someone (whoever picked/packed the order) initialed that it was correct on the receipt

Edit: actually measured the barrel, it’s just a hair over 18”...so they got that much correct. Still didn’t want 416R SS though. The idea was “scary black gun” not “scary (mostly) black gun”. And at least it’s built on a quality ER Shaw barrel blank...
    Last edited by HanzMcFeely; January 30th, 2021 at 06:38 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Sounds to me like you need to order another barrel and let the stainless one grow into another rifle!
    Ha.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

The BBB is a joke. Just saying. They've had a pay to play model for many years. Not saying a low rating isn't earned. But high ratings aren't always earned either.

-Zach

Sounds to me like you need to order another barrel and let the stainless one grow into another rifle!
    Ha.
    That thought crossed my mind...twice . Next one I build though i had planned to use a 416R barrel, in 24” for a precision rifle. At the very least, a second upper was the plan

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Not sure if its*s a deal, but here is are some replacement parts for an ar. About $8 plus $4 for shipping. Posting because at least they have an honest message when shipping. If you choose usps shipping it says *expect delays and poor tracking*. I got a laugh out of that because it*s true.

Anderson Manufacturing builds rifles, pistols, and parts utilizing the latest in computerized manufacturing. By keeping manufacturing in house, Anderson can offer quality, American-made products at an affordable price, backed by a limited lifetime warranty.

The Anderson Manufacturing Oops! Kit contains those little springs and detents that everyone has accidentally launched across the room while working on an AR-15!

Kit includes:
    - (1) Hammer spring
    - (1) Trigger spring
    - (2) Hammer/trigger pins
    - (1) Disconnector spring
    - (2) Takedown/pivot pin detents
    - (2) Takedown/pivot pin springs
    - (1) Safety spring
    - (1) Safety detent
    - (1) Magazine release spring
    - (1) Bolt catch plunger
    - (1) Bolt catch roll pin
    - (1) Bolt catch spring
    - (1) Buffer retainer
    - (1) Buffer retainer spring
    - (1) Trigger guard roll pin

Brand: Anderson Manufacturing
    Manufacturer: Anderson Manufacturing
    Platform: AR-15

https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson...product-review
    I just ordered 1 kit. I can't pay more for shipping than for the actual product, so I am expecting delays and poor tracking. We'll see how long it takes.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I just ordered 1 kit. I can't pay more for shipping than for the actual product, so I am expecting delays and poor tracking. We'll see how long it takes.
    I ordered one and it*s just going in the back of the safe so delays don*t matter as long as I get it. It was limited to one or I might have ordered two or three. I notice Primary arms is doing limits with a lot of their stuff. I guess that is to keep stock in without having to raise prices too much. Availability keeps customers happy.

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

🤠 Hop on before it's sold out
    Prvi Partizan 9x18 50rd box

$24.95
    20 unit limit
    https://aimsurplus.com/prvi-partizan...-fmj-50rd-box/

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Wow, I can*t believe that I am looking that and thinking *not bad* should I order some and then realizing that is $500 plus shipping.

But for someone in need of 9mm.... that is a smoking deal these days. Order while you can.
    Remember, that's Makarov not Luger (9X19)

Page 2051 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 105115511951200120412047204820492050205120522053205420552061210121512551 ... LastLast