Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2041 of 2089 FirstFirst ... 104115411941199120312037203820392040204120422043204420452051 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,410 of 20887
  1. #20401
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,527
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    finished ... the 80s are going for the same right now
    Not bad for a finished lower all things considered.

  2. #20402
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SXSE
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    So in no way is this a "deal" other than it basically being a complete 80 Kit that you would have to weld a little and drill to finish ... buuuuutttt why the hell not someone may want to build a saw

    https://www.lithocorex.com/m249-clos...-556-rifle-kit

    Attachment 141698
    OR, just go right to Gunbroker and get a ready-to-go gat: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889916494

  3. #20403
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    19869510

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    The semiautomatic m249 was $8000 ready to shoot and surprise not many sold

  4. #20404
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,628
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Not really a deal, but was able to score ammo this morning. Cabela*s I was in line at 8:30 drew number 98 for the ammo line apparently they got some ammo in. they limit you to five boxes total not five boxes of each caliber or any of that nonsense. I picked up a box of 22 Long rifle and a box of 223 as they seemed fairly priced but other than that all they had was high priced CCI mini mag stuff. My God I guess I had not even tried to do that in so long and that is just crazy!

    I guess literally if you look at it this way the primers in the 223 are worth more than the actual ammo these days!

    Also picked up some 10 round P mags just in case they did have them
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

  5. #20405
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    7824739

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    I picked up a box of 22 Long rifle and a box of 223 as they seemed fairly priced but other than that all they had was high priced CCI mini mag stuff.
    How much were the mini mags? I saw a different post that they were $8.99/100, which is pretty pre-pandemic and awesome in today's prices..

  6. #20406
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    954675

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    How much were the mini mags? I saw a different post that they were $8.99/100, which is pretty pre-pandemic and awesome in today's prices..
    Around me a box of the 22lr CCI mini mags was $14.99/100 last week.

  7. #20407
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,628
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Honestly I did not look. Sorry.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

  8. #20408
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    2,305
    Rep Power
    18496117

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Not bad for a finished lower all things considered.
    no not at all figure you're not paying the $20.00 transfer fee if you buy online so really it's within range and you can just go buy one. Although I'm an 80% whore and grab them when they are $50.00 or less (and I did)

  9. #20409
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Underground Bunker
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Not really a deal, but was able to score ammo this morning. Cabela*s I was in line at 8:30 drew number 98 for the ammo line apparently they got some ammo in. they limit you to five boxes total not five boxes of each caliber or any of that nonsense. I picked up a box of 22 Long rifle and a box of 223 as they seemed fairly priced but other than that all they had was high priced CCI mini mag stuff. My God I guess I had not even tried to do that in so long and that is just crazy!

    I guess literally if you look at it this way the primers in the 223 are worth more than the actual ammo these days!

    Also picked up some 10 round P mags just in case they did have them
    You need to take a number for ammo now????? When did that start?

  10. #20410
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    4,628
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

    Well, you get it outside the store. I was 98 in line at 8:30 ish. Ugh! Never get there but had some time. Don*t know when that started but don*t bother unless you shoot 28GA or 25 lol! That was all that was left.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 2041 of 2089 FirstFirst ... 104115411941199120312037203820392040204120422043204420452051 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •