Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    https://shopruger.com/Ruger-57-20-Ro...uctinfo/90711/

Giving the current situation I wouldn't gawk at the price, just get them.
    FUCK ShopRuger.

I placed an order for a Christmas gift after the first link was posted. As soon as I confirmed the order I got an email saying both items were on back order when it showed in stock at checkout. Now when I log into my account the order doesn't even exist in their system anymore. AVOID
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    FUCK ShopRuger.

I placed an order for a Christmas gift after the first link was posted. As soon as I confirmed the order I got an email saying both items were on back order when it showed in stock at checkout. Now when I log into my account the order doesn't even exist in their system anymore. AVOID
    That's odd, I never had a problem. Then again I haven't ordered from them lately.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Midway can kiss my ass.

I had the "Birthday pricing" email come in and just happened to be seeking a particular small item when I remembered I had that special savings available.
    I looked up the item I wanted. In stock. Sweet.
    It wasn't showing a birthday price like it showed in the email sample page.
    "OK, maybe certain items are excluded?", so I clicked on a bunch of stuff - none of it seemed to show a "birthday price".

To top it off, they had JUST started a Free Shipping over $50 promo and my item should just qualify.
    Nope. "This item does not qualify for free shipping promo".
    The item probably weighs 2 ounces! And they won't ship it free?

Assholes.
    It will be a long time before I consider looking there again.

I got the shits of Midway years ago. The whole free shipping thing never seemed to apply to anything I ever wanted. That or you always had to add some useless combo tool to your order just to save a few bucks....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Did you log in to your Midway account? Did the 10-day birthday window expire? Did you already use the discount once?

I just went through the birthday discount and saved almost $100
    Yeah, I had mostly forgotten about it since I really don't have any money to spend on things I don't actually need.
    Then when I DID think of something I needed, I went there to see if it was still active on the off chance I could save five bucks or something.
    I got a message saying I had seven hours left to use my birthday savings promo. Cool.
    I logged in because I know I need to do that, but no luck.

Not sure what the issue was. I was only looking to get a lower parts kit, so I knew the savings would be small. I figured even without the discount, the free shipping would make the purchase worthwhile vs buying elsewhere and paying ten bucks to ship a damned envelope with a trigger and some springs.
    The fact that that product did not qualify for the free shipping promo (even though it exceeded the $50 requirement) pissed me off more than no birthday discount.

I'll get over it. I already have.
    Just bad business on their end. Not boycott worthy, but I'm much less likely to consider looking there the next time I need something.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8liner View Post
    I got the shits of Midway years ago. The whole free shipping thing never seemed to apply to anything I ever wanted. That or you always had to add some useless combo tool to your order just to save a few bucks....
    I miss the days of buying an 79 cent ink refill for a tactical pen I don't own in order to get $12 shipping reduced to $4.50.
    LOL
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Regarding the Midway issue above, I contacted them to share my disappointment in TWO discounts that did not work for the item I was looking to buy.

I lost the ability to print it after the chat session ended, but I can copy/paste from the still open tab.
    Not going to bore you with the whole 20 minute back and forth. It was painful in that they didn't seem to listen to what I was saying (she ignored my BD pricing issue after I had mentioned it THREE times during the conversation - choosing to only focus on the free shipping issue) and I remained extremely polite up until the very end.

Kelly
    11:25:25 a.m.
    If you click on the Birthday banner sent to you it will help you find the items that are eligible for BD pricing.

Emptymag
    11:27:51 a.m.
    I'm not jumping through hoops to seek out what you have decided I should get a discount on. Screw that. Either give the discount, or just not offer it in the first place - all it did was piss off a customer. That's my feedback on the matter. Do with it what you will. Goodbye.

(Allegheny County)

Good price - especially considering the entire site ships FREE - no code needed - no minimum order.

AR-15 MIL-SPEC LOWER BUILD KIT with LIGHTWEIGHT MFT Minimalist STOCK

SALE $92.99

https://outdoorsportsusa.com/AR-15-M...IGHT-BUTTSTOCK

(Monroe County)

Not sure what the issue was. I was only looking to get a lower parts kit, so I knew the savings would be small. I figured even without the discount, the free shipping would make the purchase worthwhile vs buying elsewhere and paying ten bucks to ship a damned envelope with a trigger and some springs.
    The fact that that product did not qualify for the free shipping promo (even though it exceeded the $50 requirement) pissed me off more than no birthday discount.

I'll get over it. I already have.
    Just bad business on their end. Not boycott worthy, but I'm much less likely to consider looking there the next time I need something.
    I recently decided to check out their free shipping. Alot of the free shipping discounts seemed to be optics, cleaning supplies, etc. I had a hard time finding $49 worth of stuff I needed or could use. You can filter out the free shipping items in the search, and look through the items that qualify to try and make the $49 then put (what you actually went there to buy) in the cart.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah, like I said - not jumping through hoops. Nobody else offers SO many free shipping codes with SO many limitations.
    It just doesn't sit well with me. In the end, it's their business - and it's my choice on where I buy things.

(Bucks County)

Yeah, like I said - not jumping through hoops. Nobody else offers SO many free shipping codes with SO many limitations.
    It just doesn't sit well with me. In the end, it's their business - and it's my choice on where I buy things.
    Their free shipping used to be awesome. And we aren't going back that long ago. Last year, i was getting 420 round 5.56 cans of federal shipped free. There is no way that could have been cost effective for them.

-Zach

(Allegheny County)

$499.99 - includes 1 Magazine
    Anderson AM15 Optics Ready Non RF85 M4 5.56mm NATO 16in

Looks to be avail for pickup at the Washington PA location
    EDIT: Pick Up In Store on JANUARY 21st

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...gn=Custom+Link

Page 2028 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 102815281928197820182024202520262027202820292030203120322038207821282528 ... LastLast