Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbone333 View Post
    Thinking about buying an ar pistol kit from palmetto state. Theyre currently up to about $450. Good move or I could do better somewhere else? I have my lower already. Figured I'd ask before buying. Thx
    I was out shooting my 11.5" pistol kit from them yesterday and it was pretty damn accurate. Personally I would jump on it even if it's a bit high in price for several reasons.

1. Everyone else in high right now.
    2. it's in stock or at least ready to be assembled and shipped within a few weeks, lots of on line sellers are taking orders then you find out it's back ordered for 11 -15 weeks plus.
    3. It's of all known quality when dealing with PSA your not going to be getting some half assed parts like you may from other sellers who are scrounging for things.

Just my .02

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I was out shooting my 11.5" pistol kit from them yesterday and it was pretty damn accurate. Personally I would jump on it even if it's a bit high in price for several reasons.

1. Everyone else in high right now.
    2. it's in stock or at least ready to be assembled and shipped within a few weeks, lots of on line sellers are taking orders then you find out it's back ordered for 11 -15 weeks plus.
    3. It's of all known quality when dealing with PSA your not going to be getting some half assed parts like you may from other sellers who are scrounging for things.

Just my .02
    Well, your .02 is worth more to me since you seem to know your shit. Thanks Hodgie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbone333 View Post
    Well, your .02 is worth more to me since you seem to know your shit. Thanks Hodgie.
    No problem.

Generation 2 P-mags back in stock for $8.56 each (up .44 from two weeks ago when I ordered )once you add to your cart, shipping is also reasonable at under $10 for 5.

https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m..._back_in_stock

FWIW, I called PSA a couple of weeks ago and their little automated telephone recording said they were currently filling orders from January, soooo I don*t know if you*ll be seeing anything any time soon from them if you order now.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Centre County)

Their recording might need to be updated. I'm getting AR rifles, AR complete lowers and AR pistols from PSA which were ordered by my customers in about 10 days from their order date. Got one yesterday that was ordered 6/29/20, shipped on 7/6/20 and UPS delivered it yesterday about 4:30 PM.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Their recording might need to be updated. I'm getting AR rifles, AR complete lowers and AR pistols from PSA which were ordered by my customers in about 10 days from their order date. Got one yesterday that was ordered 6/29/20, shipped on 7/6/20 and UPS delivered it yesterday about 4:30 PM.
    Maybe so. I called again today just to double check and the recording is saying they*re shipping orders from January 29. Good to hear they*re not that far backed up!
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Agree with this.
    I had a PSA arrive yesterday, delivered in less than a week.

Sometimes with companies that do a lot of shipping, the simple orders on hand go out faster than stuff that needs more attention.
    Like ordering a single case of ammo vs a combined order of items.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    FWIW, I called PSA a couple of weeks ago and their little automated telephone recording said they were currently filling orders from January, soooo I don*t know if you*ll be seeing anything any time soon from them if you order now.
    As others have said I don't think its an issue, I've ordered 3 times from PSA in the past couple of months and none of them took unusually long to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    Maybe so. I called again today just to double check and the recording is saying they*re shipping orders from January 29. Good to hear they*re not that far backed up!

I just sent my wife's KS47 in to PSA on Wednesday to be repaired. Had no problem with setting up the service order. All through email. Got notified yesterday that they received the gun. Hopefully it's a fast turnaround.

Page 1872 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 87213721772182218621868186918701871187218731874187518761882192219722372 ... LastLast