Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    [At least they're embroidered in the US.

QUOTE=Emptymag;4229640]Clearance - I think most items are gone now, but hats still avail...

$3 or $4 (4 designs available at the moment)

https://outergoods.com/collections/j...S3cyQzIyIn0%3D

$3 hat is $9 shipped.

Was tempting before I saw the $6 shipping.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    $3 hat is $9 shipped.

LOL! You guys crack me up.
    If the hat was free, with $2 shipping... "bitch bitch bitch" about the shipping. LOL
    If the hat was $9 with free shipping, there would be no complaints!

Go to the post office and try mailing something. You may just shit a brick at the price to send a package.

I really shouldn't talk though, because I'll avoid buying something I really want until I can find it shipped free. Haha.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    $3 hat is $9 shipped.

I bought a shirt from them..$7.99 shirt and shipping was around $8 or $9- I passed .. a day or two later I got the you forgot something e-mail..deleted ..day later an Almost gone e-mail.. deleted... then the last chance e-mails a few of them... Finally a week later a 20% off code, bought the shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LOL! You guys crack me up.
    If the hat was free, with $2 shipping... "bitch bitch bitch" about the shipping. LOL
    If the hat was $9 with free shipping, there would be no complaints!

Go to the post office and try mailing something. You may just shit a brick at the price to send a package.

I really shouldn't talk though, because I'll avoid buying something I really want until I can find it shipped free. Haha.
    I wasn't in the market for another Trump hat, have a few already. If I could get it for next to nothing, I'd take one...but $9 for something I wasn't looking to buy anyways, no thanks. That's a box of ammo.

Also not a fan for paying 200% of the products price in shipping.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by zachomega View Post
    Does anybody have any leads on a good (as in non bobo brand) prism scope for a great price? 3x or greater.

The closest i saw was a Bushnell (https://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-t...i-rise-5l.html) mini prism on Natchez with mixed reviews. It also is 1x which isn't really what i want and has too much going on in the reticle for 1x.

-Zach

Funny you should ask. I've been hearing really good things about Swampfox and their prism scopes. TTAG ran a review of their Trihawk that is hitting the market in July.

I have a PA Cyclops and 2.5X prism scope. Both are really good overall. Only issue for me is the reticle is tiny, and with my shitty eyesight, I lose out on a lot of the beauty of the ACSS. Supposedly, the reticle on the Swampfox prism scopes is a little larger and easier to see. So the next gun I get that needs an optic will likely end up wearing a Swampfox Blade.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Funny you should ask. I've been hearing really good things about Swampfox and their prism scopes. TTAG ran a review of their Trihawk that is hitting the market in July.

I have a PA Cyclops and 2.5X prism scope. Both are really good overall. Only issue for me is the reticle is tiny, and with my shitty eyesight, I lose out on a lot of the beauty of the ACSS. Supposedly, the reticle on the Swampfox prism scopes is a little larger and easier to see. So the next gun I get that needs an optic will likely end up wearing a Swampfox Blade.
    Thanks for that. And here i was thinking the reticle was large because of the pictures of the reticle vs actual real life use.

-Zach

you guys remind me of marketing back when i was in sales.
    everyone will scoff at a 10% off sale but good lord they will be like flies on shit for a "no tax" sale.
    last i checked tax on most items was 6% but most people have a masters in economics... (AOC reference)
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

wls15 gets you 25% off at swampfox optics website fyi

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    wls15 gets you 25% off at swampfox optics website fyi
    I looked at swampfox and they have one prism sight and it is 1x. So not really what I am looking for personally.

I'm torn between a prism scope or a low power scope. Burris mtac scopes have the same reticle as their prism scope for essentially the same money.

-Zach

(Allegheny County)

While looking for 9mm for someone else in another thread, I saw that Target Sports has 7.62x39 in stock
    $249/1,000 rds - steel case - free shipping
    Seems to be out of stock everywhere - or much, much more expensive.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/762x...mmo-c-108.aspx
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1860 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 86013601760181018501856185718581859186018611862186318641870191019602360 ... LastLast