Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    $118.00 Plus shipping for the romeo Lanbo's was oos too.

https://www.battlehawkarmory.com/pro...-red-dot-black

$106.99 plus shipping

https://guns2ammo.com/product/sig-so...913-2moa-promo

no idea what shipping is but it's better than $149.00

Also this is probably gonna be the best price for a lower build kit (SBA 3) if he can deal without gray

https://bkingsfirearms.com/shop/ar15...ld-kit-w-sba3/
    Thanks we already secured an LPK a week or so back on a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I remembered something about it after EM posted, I had forgotten all about it. I wonder if the business is hurting because all his mags are cheaper than they were when they came out. The one I bought in FDE I think I paid close to $300 for in black about 8 years ago.

Damn straight on the Pmags, I buy 40s when they're on sale. No way am I paying for an Xmag for an AR-15. Ten extra rounds and ten times the price of the 40s.
    If I remember correctly his wife is a member or also made donations to Mom's demand action or something like that.

Yeah she started a fund riser for them.

When the d-bag was asked about his wife's support for them he said she has her own money and can do what she wants with it, however it was later pointed out that she does not work and they live a very nice lifestyle off his company sales. So yeah your profits from the 2A community are directly going to support the anti gun community but that gives him reasons to charge more in panics and such I guess.

Last edited by Hodgie; June 10th, 2020 at 04:57 PM.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Guy's I am helping a friend put together a AR pistol for the 1st time here is a list of things he would like, if anyone see's anything for an excellent price or has an extra they would like to sell please let me know.

Magpul MBUS set (black)
    Magpul Bad lever (grey)
    Sba3 brace and tube (grey)
    Sig Romeo 5
    Magpul or BCM AR trigger guard (black)
    Hogue overold AR pistol grip (Slate grey)
    Carbine buffer spring and buffer (would prefer H1 buffer)

Yeah I know the Sig Romeo was $99.99 yesterday but the dork didn't get his list to me until today and it's back up to $159.00 from the same seller.
    Shit timing, but I think Optics Planet had the SBA3 in gray for like $40-45 a couple months ago. Almost bought one but didnt, and regretting not ever since. So you may get lucky if someone bought and then decided to go another direction

(Allegheny County)

Burris AR-Tripler 3x Magnifier w/ QD Pivot Mount

$135.00 and SHIPS FREE (over $100)

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Burris...t-p/300216.htm
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Upper/handguard combos - not a bad price
    Too many to post individual pics/links

MidwayUSA

(Perry County)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018001674

Military Surplus Benchmade Safety Cutter #8 Grade 1 Steel Black Cloth Sheath Black--Our Price: $14.99

I bought 3, one for each car and one to see if it works better as a gut hook/skin zipper or a letter opener. Look at retail on these things. FYI, if you order, search for coupon codes on the internet. I found one and saved $12.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

LOL!

https://www.missionfirsttactical.com/drinkware

MFT Team Members - Exclusive First Look

We're excited to announce the launch of our new MFT Drinkware line, just in time for Father's Day. MFT Team Members get the first crack at the lineup before we go live to the public, so grab yours now before they are gone!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Guy's I am helping a friend put together a AR pistol for the 1st time here is a list of things he would like, if anyone see's anything for an excellent price or has an extra they would like to sell please let me know.

Magpul MBUS set (black)
    Magpul Bad lever (grey)
    Sba3 brace and tube (grey)
    Sig Romeo 5
    Magpul or BCM AR trigger guard (black)
    Hogue overold AR pistol grip (Slate grey)
    Carbine buffer spring and buffer (would prefer H1 buffer)

Yeah I know the Sig Romeo was $99.99 yesterday but the dork didn't get his list to me until today and it's back up to $159.00 from the same seller.
    found a magpul trigger guard in black pretty sure shipping kills it though

https://www.peacegeek.net/product-p/z-0122.htm

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Yea. I'd rather take that $100, and wait for PMAGs to go back down to packing peanut prices again.
    Fuck that guy with a razor wire wrapped baseball bat.
    Pmags...Lancer for the win.

I bought two of these 50 round drums...the guy is a fucking dumb ass to criticize the 2nd, considering he owes his success to it. Personally, I would never get into business in something I didn't believe in. All this aside, its a good deal and I have wanted a couple for some time...done!

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Pmags...Lancer for the win.

I bought two of these 50 round drums...the guy is a fucking dumb ass to criticize the 2nd, considering he owes his success to it. Personally, I would never get into business in something I didn't believe in. All this aside, its a good deal and I have wanted a couple for some time...done!
    I have a lot of Lancers as well. I'm much more comfortable leaving them loaded due to the metal feed lips. In fact, if standard mags ever hit that $100 mark again, I might get myself a nice UTV.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 1853 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 85313531753180318431849185018511852185318541855185618571863190319532353 ... LastLast