Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

SELLIER & BELLOT 9MM LUGER JACKETED HOLLOW POINT 50 ROUND BOX *NO LIMITS* FAST SHIPPING

https://www.sgogunsandammo.com/mobil...oductCode=SB9C

(Northumberland County)

$200 CDNN pieced together upper but has Remington 14.5" chrome bore, magpul handguards and one of the YHM flash hiders they must have bought a pallet of. No BCG or CH. Probably not the prettiest girl but the components are right, at a fair price.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-cust...l#.XrwFXHspBX8

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    $200 CDNN pieced together upper but has Remington 14.5" chrome bore, magpul handguards and one of the YHM flash hiders they must have bought a pallet of. No BCG or CH. Probably not the prettiest girl but the components are right, at a fair price.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-cust...l#.XrwFXHspBX8
    That's a good price. I paid $289 for the same one but with a normal, non-shaved FSB and I'm still happy with the deal I got. But for $200 and barrel that's CL and potentially CHF/4150CMV (still up for debate across the interwebz), magpul HG, and a YHM flash hider with very clean pin and weld job - it's not a bad option at all.

It's a SOCOM profile, not M4 just so everyone is aware. And more than likely completely unmarked - no mfg info, no caliber and no twist info marked.
    Last edited by jthrelf; May 13th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    problem is, defining what a "good deal" is.
    all my ARs put holes where I ask them, when I ask them. They range from < $500 to > $1000 in price, depending on the build sheet. I consider all of them "good deals". I would consider a multi thousand dollar one a "good deal" if it did a specific job I asked of it, flawlessly.
    I would but if a $500.00 one did the exact same job flawlessly then that is what I would use to make that determination.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludedude1992 View Post
    SELLIER & BELLOT 9MM LUGER JACKETED HOLLOW POINT 50 ROUND BOX *NO LIMITS* FAST SHIPPING

https://www.sgogunsandammo.com/mobil...oductCode=SB9C
    hollow point not bad ... not bad at all especially considering they are charging almost that much for 115g steel cased

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I would but if a $500.00 one did the exact same job flawlessly then that is what I would use to make that determination.
    It's funny, usually what you pay for with a $500 vs. $1000 AR is usually the following:

$500 AR - 99% chance it will work perfectly without anything breaking through say 4000 rounds
    $1000 AR - 99.9% chance it will work perfectly without anything breaking through say 4000 rounds + sometimes 10-20% more accuracy

You're paying for the assurance. And for some people it's worth it, for some people it's not. Some people will spend big on one of their rifles that is their go-to, and the rest of them are in the functional but low-cost category.

Merrell is having their once a year sale on their better shoe lines.

Best hiker style I have ever owned for well under $100.00. My feet are all sorts of screwed up and these resolve 95% of my foot pain without any medical inserts.

MOAB 2 ventilator with the Vibram sole.

https://www.merrell.com/US/en/moab-2...t=Order&srccd=

Sign up for their email list and get an extra 10% off. If you already have an account Using Active Junky to get 10% back.

$79.99 No tax and free shipping before the extra 10% off for new accounts.

Don’t cheap out and get the shoe without the Vibram sole because the difference is night and day.

Just ordered my 3rd pair and threw my original 4 year old pair out today which was still in fairly good shape with a lot of tread left.
    Last edited by Hodgie; May 13th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

Best hiker style I have ever owned for well under $100.00. My feet are all sorts of screwed up and these resolve 95% of my foot pain without any medical inserts.

Sign up for their email list and get an extra 10% off. If you already have an account Using Active Junky to get 10% back.

Don’t cheap out and get the shoe without the Vibram sole because the difference is night and day.

Just ordered my 3rd pair and threw my original 4 year old pair out today which was still in fairly good shape with a lot of tread left.
    Thanks, I was going to get a new pair of these anyways. Saved me a couple bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

The Merrell Moab 2 is the only shoe that comfortably fits my size 15 feet. I don't even bother trying on other shoes anymore. If I didn't have a few pairs right now, I'd jump on this sale. Something to keep in mind for next year.

Page 1837 of 2594 FirstFirst ... 83713371737178718271833183418351836183718381839184018411847188719372337 ... LastLast