Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Because that's what they are.

CDNN buys closeouts and similar large purchases.
    They assemble a lot of the uppers on their site. The various brands included are listed, which is better than all the other discount/bargain websites where you have no idea what the thing is made of.

Some of their build stuff you couldn't pay me to take, but others are just fine and can be a good bargain.

All of my guns are pieces and parts of all different companies. So long as said parts aren't junk, there's no problem doing that.
    Since you don’t know if some parts are junk or not...

Skilled craftsmen? (In their description)
    Since when?

Ok, it’s your thread, please continue, I’ll leave you guys to it.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by HSMaxim View Post
    Where are you at in the middle of PA?

My buddy does some internet stuff for Security Military Depot in Home PA and he has complete basic PSA uppers and lowers in FDE for about $450 for the pair iirc.
    Buy one of each and pin them together.

Those “custom” uppers from CDNN scream pieces and parts of all different companies.
    55% markup. Nice.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Interesting...

"These Barrels Are Part Of A Production Run For The US Military That Were Not Delivered."

https://davidsondefense.com/Davidson...ed_p_7412.html
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Since Remington shut down DPMS, Tapco, and Bushmaster all those left over parts were wholesaled off to the highest bidder and are going at low rates which is why you can get it assembled or not.

DPMS is a crap-level brand, right?

Isn't that Midway's line?
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    DPMS is a crap-level brand, right?

Isn't that Midway's line?
    I wouldn't say crap at all they make just make standard mil spec type parts without any of the fancy extra stuff. I have used one of their LPK's many years ago when their were far fewer options and it's still working fine. They are one of the main patterns for AR10's for a long time now and I've never seen any massive quality complaints about those. If your building a standard or basic M4 type rifle I personally think they are fine.

I believe Midway's line is or was AR Stoner and people either praised or hated it. Not sure if they still have it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Interesting...

"These Barrels Are Part Of A Production Run For The US Military That Were Not Delivered."

https://davidsondefense.com/Davidson...ed_p_7412.html
    If anyone thinks CDNN Sports is bad with THEIR mixmasters, this place has them beat by a mile.
    Davidson/Omega/Delta Team Tactical (all the same place - 3 websites) occasionally offer some "real" (name brand) stuff, but most of it is their own made-up stuff.
    I bought some parts from one of their websites. I got tired of the stupid emails with stupid "stories" and ads for garbage that is clearly targeted at the uninformed. It's OK if you know what you are looking at and can ignore the junk, but I got tired of them and asked to unsubscribe.

That took about 2 weeks. Daily - sometimes multiple emails per day still came in. I would submit another request. I started doing it daily - and then I started sending eight "unsubscribe" emails at a time until they finally got the message.

Oh, and I bought 2 AR15 firing pins in one order. One for 5.56 and one extended 7.62x39 - they threw them into the same baggie with no markings to identify which was which. (I can't tell visually)

Roll the dice.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

I read years ago that DPMS was a major supplier to our military for a time. Since "military spec" seems to be the sacred cow of standards, seems odd that DPMS got a bad rep. Actually, on second thought, it isn't odd at all. That's just the way people are.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I wouldn't say crap at all they make just make standard mil spec type parts without any of the fancy extra stuff. I have used one of their LPK's many years ago when their were far fewer options and it's still working fine. They are one of the main patterns for AR10's for a long time now and I've never seen any massive quality complaints about those. If your building a standard or basic M4 type rifle I personally think they are fine.

I believe Midway's line is or was AR Stoner and people either praised or hated it. Not sure if they still have it.
    Yeah, nothing "wrong" with DPMS unless you're an arfcom poster.

And yes, "AR Stoner" is the Midway "house brand". I'm sure someone on arfcom knows who makes that stuff, but it's likely all sourced by different places.
    I always question "house brands", but some are just fine, I'm sure. (but given a choice, I'll go with a name brand)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1800 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901796179717981799180018011802180318041810185019002300 ... LastLast