Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1800 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901796179717981799180018011802180318041810 ... LastLast
Results 17,991 to 18,000 of 18490
    (Northumberland County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Natchez has refurbished Nikon scopes, anywhere from $30 to several hundred dollars in savings. A few of them look like solid deals. Everything from tactical-and-small to long range, big lenses stuff

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/searc...paign=48247-NA

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Thanks for your input. I consider you our expert budget AR builder so it counts for a lot.

I'm likely going to wait out PSA, they seem to have a solid reputation for quality on a budget and would be less than this setup and at least $100 less total if I can get one that includes BCG.

I've waited this long, another month won't kill me. I REALLY want to finish off this build but I can't even go to my range to try it, so no need to rush into a bad deal.
    Where are you at in the middle of PA?

My buddy does some internet stuff for Security Military Depot in Home PA and he has complete basic PSA uppers and lowers in FDE for about $450 for the pair iirc.
    Buy one of each and pin them together.

Those “custom” uppers from CDNN scream pieces and parts of all different companies.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HSMaxim View Post

My buddy does some internet stuff for Security Military Depot in Home PA and he has complete basic PSA uppers and lowers in FDE for about $450 for the pair iirc.

Those “custom” uppers from CDNN scream pieces and parts of all different companies.
    Because that's what they are.

CDNN buys closeouts and similar large purchases.
    They assemble a lot of the uppers on their site. The various brands included are listed, which is better than all the other discount/bargain websites where you have no idea what the thing is made of.

Some of their build stuff you couldn't pay me to take, but others are just fine and can be a good bargain.

All of my guns are pieces and parts of all different companies. So long as said parts aren't junk, there's no problem doing that.
    (Pgh) PAFOA GROUP SHOOT * Sat June 20th * ALL WELCOME (click 4 info)

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Because that's what they are.

CDNN buys closeouts and similar large purchases.
    They assemble a lot of the uppers on their site. The various brands included are listed, which is better than all the other discount/bargain websites where you have no idea what the thing is made of.

Some of their build stuff you couldn't pay me to take, but others are just fine and can be a good bargain.

All of my guns are pieces and parts of all different companies. So long as said parts aren't junk, there's no problem doing that.
    Since you don’t know if some parts are junk or not...

Skilled craftsmen? (In their description)
    Since when?

Ok, it’s your thread, please continue, I’ll leave you guys to it.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by HSMaxim View Post

55% markup. Nice.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Interesting...

"These Barrels Are Part Of A Production Run For The US Military That Were Not Delivered."

https://davidsondefense.com/Davidson...ed_p_7412.html
    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Since Remington shut down DPMS, Tapco, and Bushmaster all those left over parts were wholesaled off to the highest bidder and are going at low rates which is why you can get it assembled or not.

DPMS is a crap-level brand, right?

Isn't that Midway's line?

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    DPMS is a crap-level brand, right?

Isn't that Midway's line?
    I wouldn't say crap at all they make just make standard mil spec type parts without any of the fancy extra stuff. I have used one of their LPK's many years ago when their were far fewer options and it's still working fine. They are one of the main patterns for AR10's for a long time now and I've never seen any massive quality complaints about those. If your building a standard or basic M4 type rifle I personally think they are fine.

I believe Midway's line is or was AR Stoner and people either praised or hated it. Not sure if they still have it.

Page 1800 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901796179717981799180018011802180318041810 ... LastLast