Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Don't know if this belongs in here or in the survival/prepping threads:

https://globalordnance.com/2-can-9mm...nition-bundle/

https://globalordnance.com/2-can-223...nition-bundle/

Singles and Six-packs also availble. In stock as of this posting...

https://globalordnance.com/search.ph...on§ion=product
    Price it's all that bad for the 6 pack 540 rounds of 9mm in air tight seals for $135.00.

(Allegheny County)

Timing is everything. I need 5.56 and was waiting until I got back up and running mowing.
    Now with all the topping off of essential foods and such, there's no money to panic buy any ammo before it becomes even more cost prohibitive.
    I have plenty of x39 and 9mm. 22LR I have three lifetime supplies of, but 5.56 I doubt I could fill all my mags with what I have. (although I do have more than a few mags)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Timing is everything. I need 5.56 and was waiting until I got back up and running mowing.
    Now with all the topping off of essential foods and such, there's no money to panic buy any ammo before it becomes even more cost prohibitive.
    I have plenty of x39 and 9mm. 22LR I have three lifetime supplies of, but 5.56 I doubt I could fill all my mags with what I have. (although I do have more than a few mags)
    If you end up in an armed encounter in which you need more than 90 rounds or so, you'll either die (in which case your problems are over), or there will be dead, armed bad guys with guns and ammo on your lawn or in your kitchen (in which case, you can scavenge).

On a related note, I have enough 5.56 that I can sell anyone local 100 rounds for the retail price that it went for last month, whatever that was. I'm not wholesaling it out so others can profiteer, but 100 rounds is enough for personal needs, but not enough to attract resellers.

I may do the same with some reusable respirators, depending on how things go. I have more than I need, others may have failed to prepare and I'm willing to help a brother out. Hate to see any PAFOA members die with dry mags or infected lungs.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If you end up in an armed encounter in which you need more than 90 rounds or so, you'll either die (in which case your problems are over), or there will be dead, armed bad guys with guns and ammo on your lawn or in your kitchen (in which case, you can scavenge).

On a related note, I have enough 5.56 that I can sell anyone local 100 rounds for the retail price that it went for last month, whatever that was. I'm not wholesaling it out so others can profiteer, but 100 rounds is enough for personal needs, but not enough to attract resellers.

I may do the same with some reusable respirators, depending on how things go. I have more than I need, others may have failed to prepare and I'm willing to help a brother out. Hate to see any PAFOA members die with dry mags or infected lungs.
    I hear what you're saying, and for the reasons you mention, I'm not sweating having enough to defend myself.
    It's more a matter of, "Well, looks like I won't be able to afford ammo this year." I won't be paying $20/box when it does become available again - I'll just keep not reloading and I'll be fine.

(Allegheny County)

Thread started January 2013
    Opening post...

I've been running a thread on deals over on PA2A and thought I'd start one here as well.

These are crazy times. Help a brother out by posting up specials, sales, hard-to-find items... whatever you think someone here may find helpful.

As is usually the case, when someone posts "Hey, X has 9mm in stock for $2.00", someone else inevitably feels the need to belittle said poster by saying "Pffffttt!!! XXX has it for $1.99!!! You just have to look around!"

While info on BETTER deals are WELCOME, please refrain from using wording that is insulting to the person who was just trying to help.

Got a tip on a deal? Pass it along!

Thanks!
    EM

ETA: When clicking links posted to buy products, ALWAYS look to see if the price is still as posted.
    Retailers are raising prices without warning, so look before you add to your cart!
    Looks like we're coming full circle.

(Northumberland County)

Thread started January 2013
    Opening post...

Looks like we're coming full circle.
    In part, but I'm also betting that anyone who went through it last time is better prepared this time. I know I am, in no small part due to this thread...thanks to you and everyone else who makes it a success. I may still have 'wants' but there's not much I can't do in moderation if this lasts...last time I was lucky to grab an occasional brick of 22lr, and felt guilty using any of it when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

someone rep this man for me
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Beaver County)

I have enough 9mm for a few trips to the range but if it dries up and I can't get more, I'm not going to shoot it. Same for me with the 5.56; I have 20 mags and don't have enough ammo to fill them all PLUS, all but 7 of them are only loaded with 6 rounds for a 6 shot steel plate game we play at the range.

(Lancaster County)

I know I am going to regret this but it's for the greater good, found a hidden gem for ammo in GA (they were at the last oaks show I attended) called southern Munitions, I grabbed some .223 and 9mm before the prices went sky high. They are now charging shipping (which they didn't over $400.00 originally) and these are reloads (very good reloads btw I have several thousand in various calibers)

They currently have .223 and 9mm available on pre order for $284.99 and $184.99 for 1000 round cases. expected to ship by March 29th - 30th. They are not super well known yet (thank god) so if your looking for an option here it is. FYI you need to call them (during business hours) in order to pay they do not have an online payment option you are essentially saving your place in line until then. The prices increased slightly since last week I believe mainly due to the fact they are sourcing brass and such from wherever they can and prices have increased.

https://southernmunitions.com/223-55...n-1000-rounds/

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.07.34 PM.jpg
    Last edited by HKusp 45; March 19th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.

(Berks County)

I'm seeing .223, not .556

Page 1782 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 78212821682173217721778177917801781178217831784178517861792183218822282 ... LastLast