Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Just a heads up, this deal is still active as of right now. This is probably the best price for brass cased 9mm on the net with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    $152.99 SHIPPED (use code TAKE15)

Linky

1000rds
    Remington Military/Law Enforcement Training Ammunition
    9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I've been getting the general feeling that people didn't crash the gates buying the "deals" that were posted before new years. It should be interesting to see if there's any better incentives now, if sales were lacking.
    Yeah and it's also a few weeks before Shot Show where all the new toys are released so I think a lot of shops and companies are blowing out old or discontinued models of things out.

(Allegheny County)

I can't believe they still have that.

Same goes for that 7" upper for like $110 shipped. (I think you have to assemble that BTW)

Oh, and your post about the red dots reminded me - I picked up 2 sights from the classifieds.
    Sightmarks, so yeah, I'm taking a gamble that they will work/hold zero/etc, but the deal was good enough that it won't hurt if it was a mistake.
    Took pics of the one I put on my 7.62x39 carbine - will post soon. Wife claimed the other one after I let her try out three different types of sights to see which one she'd like on her rifle.

The only one I need a sight for now is my 9mm AR and I may just buy one of those "thirty dollar", Amazon red dots mentioned on 704 Tactical's channel.

(Allegheny County)

TAPCO AK74
    30RD 5.45
    X39 RIBBED ZYTEL MAGAZINE

NOT 7.62x39 AK47 mag!

$5.99 and current shipping deal is $4.99 flat rate

https://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spe...l#.XDBA62l7nIU

Same goes for that 7" upper for like $110 shipped. (I think you have to assemble that BTW)

Oh, and your post about the red dots reminded me - I picked up 2 sights from the classifieds.
    Sightmarks, so yeah, I'm taking a gamble that they will work/hold zero/etc, but the deal was good enough that it won't hurt if it was a mistake.
    Took pics of the one I put on my 7.62x39 carbine - will post soon. Wife claimed the other one after I let her try out three different types of sights to see which one she'd like on her rifle.

The only one I need a sight for now is my 9mm AR and I may just buy one of those "thirty dollar", Amazon red dots mentioned on 704 Tactical's channel
    I have this one on my son's AR .22lr pistol now, so far so good, I can put a few of his pistol up tomorrow.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07...op_mb_pd_title

71LghKibvLL._SL1500_.jpg
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 5th, 2019 at 07:38 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I have this one on my son's AR .22lr pistol now, so far so good. Sorry can't post pictures from my tablet. I can put a few of his pistol up tomorrow.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07...op_mb_pd_title
    This is one of two I was considering. You can't expect many "features" at these prices, but this one has push buttons (easier to turn on) and has 12 hr auto shutoff. (I tend to forget to turn them off)

(Montgomery County)

The only one I need a sight for now is my 9mm AR and I may just buy one of those "thirty dollar", Amazon red dots mentioned on 704 Tactical's channel.
    Them dropping that $110 complete upper pissed me off on my budget build haha totally ruined my margins.

Ugh. I need ammo. Hopefully it's still there when I have the funds again.

PSA just kept running the same sale items the whole way from black Friday to now. A FEW items were temporarily less, but most remained the same price throughout.

Also, very few things sold out, and things that did, became available again in short order.
    not to mention if you're paying attention (I am) some stuff was cheaper before the "sales."
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

AIM Surplus has a NEW website.

Here's their "SPECIALS" page.
    there was nothing special at all about those specials.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

This is one of two I was considering. You can't expect many "features" at these prices, but this one has push buttons (easier to turn on) and has 12 hr auto shutoff. (I tend to forget to turn them off)
    Here's my kids build with the Pitney RDS. The glass is acceptable for the price but the .3MOA dot is surprisingly crisp, more so then some higher end models I have come across.

Page 1391 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 39189112911341138113871388138913901391139213931394139514011441149118912391 ... LastLast