Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: eBay removed my auction - "decided not to allow PMags"

Just looked for ar-15 mags. There are three pages. Don't know why yours was rejected.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

You got caught in a random word search, probably for Pmags. eBay cancels your auction, allows hundreds others to go through. When/if they get sued because one of the magazines was used illegally, they say, "hey, we performed due dilligence, but we can't catch em' all." Plus, they get to keep raking in auction fees.

Simply repost the same darn listing and you'll be fine. I did that with post office hat badges. They said these were a form of federal identification. The post office hasn't been in business since the 70s, when Nixxon, well nixed it. I wrote them, waited a day, then said to hell with it and reposted it.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMotors View Post
    "Because of various laws and regulations on the sale of assault weapons and parts and accessories for assault weapons, we don't allow selling these items on eBay.

But you can list accessories that would fit a variety of different weapons, such as scopes, sites, and shoulder straps. If you do sell these items, you can't mention assault weapons in your listing.

Keep in mind that any listing for an item that's described as a part or an accessory for an assault weapon will be removed. Even if an item doesn't attach to an assault weapon, you still can't list it on eBay.

Here's more information on our policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/sell/policy/fi...t_weapons.html

- You listed an assault weapon accessory. We've decided not to allow PMAG's as they are only compatible with assault weapons.
    - While the majority of firearm accessories are allowed on the site, heavy limitations surround the sale of assault weapon accessories. For safety concerns and in order to follow laws and regulations, we restrict the kinds of weapons and accessories that can be sold on eBay.
    - Also, please keep in mind that magazines that hold more than 10 rounds are not allowed on the site.
    - We thank you for using eBay but ask that you not relist this item. We understand that you may not have been aware of this policy and this notice is simply to make sure that you are aware of it going forward.

To review eBay's list of Prohibited, Questionable, and Infringing items, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html"

Am I the first victim of this?
    In response to the bolded part of your post, would it be ok if you listed them for a Mossberg MVP? That rifle accepts AR15 magazines as well.

(Bucks County)

wow i remember trying to sell some magpul stuff a little bit ago it got flagged and said i could sell the item just not list that it was for an ar-15 etc...

i reworded my ad and was good to go...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12