Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default AWB-If you haven't seen this please watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgl...e_gdata_player

My glock 17 will be an "assault weapon"

Sorry if this has been posted already...but we have to ensure this law gets nowhere post haste.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: AWB-If you haven't seen this please watch!

Everyone needs to click the link!!!!
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Beaver County)

Notice how in Halloween 2, no one was trying pass legislation to ban kitchen knives? Why is it that no one cares about the people that are killed by car accidents, blunt force trauma, stabbings and so on? Is it because those are all inanimate objects and they're only as dangerous as the person wielding them? Why are guns different? As far as I know, my guns don't sneak out in the middle of the night and go cause mayhem and murder innocent people. PEOPLE are the problem. People who have no grasp of right or wrong, consequences, rational thought. People who think they know better than everyone else and try to pass laws under the guise of safety but they really just want to make it easier for them to control you. They're the same bag. They're both threats to our rights and our freedom. The world is a fucked up place and for a law-abiding citizen who LAWFULLY owns and carries a firearm for protection, that firearm levels the playing field. A 100 pound woman can be attacked by some 250 pound piece of shit, fresh out of prison where he was allowed to do weight training and get stronger so his next crimes would be easier and what do you think is going to happen? He will have his way with that woman or most people, in fact. Put a gun in her hands and that can save that woman's life. I'm not an intimidating guy either. I was robbed about two months ago by a group of 'people' (I use that term reluctantly) who took an $850 guitar from me. Why? I wasn't carrying and knew I had no way of fighting back or defending myself. If I'd had my 92, things may have been very different. Maybe not but when criminals push and you push back, they usually think twice. Pieces of shit like those apes that robbed me targeted a single, seemingly defenseless person to victimize. Do you think they care about a 10 year sentence in federal prison for having illegal weapons? Most of them have probably spent their lives in and out of prison. Those are the people that need to be controlled, not the law-abiding, tax-paying citizens like you and I. That's my opinion of what's happening. They're giving up on trying to stop the actual criminals and instead punishing everyone. Why? It's easier. These suits in Washington are so far gone from reality that they have no idea what the world is really like outside of their mansions and yachts. Having said that, these are the people that govern our lives and makes our laws. Try living in one of those low-income areas that they feel like they're 'helping' by giving all these handouts to. I've done it for 26 years and the hostility and entitlement of these people is incredible. They steal anything they don't feel like paying for (even though they get food stamps and it's all FREE to them anyway), they victimize others who actually WORK for the things they have because they feel like society owes them even more, they contribute NOTHING.

The difference between a person and a sick dog is our ability to understand consequences and use them as a deterent. No one is above anger or having violent thoughts, we're humans and all that means is that we're animals that walk on two feet and can (hypothetically) think and speak. What makes us different is that we understand the consequences and appreciate that it's not worth taking someone's life over some petty, temporary feeling of being 'disrespected'.

(Cumberland County)

The NFA situation will really dick us over...I'd rather be raped by a spiked baseball bat than submit to this legislation

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

Heres a good one...

(Lebanon County)

Watched and emails sent
    /bug

(Delaware County)

Great vid.

Men and women if you watched that and did not fill out the form In the link you are wrong. It's simple. Just do it.

Join the NRA for a year as well. Everyone can do something. We need to act now. Simple things like this make it so there are no excuses for not doing anything. Don't let someone else fight your fight.

Copy the link and text it to everyone. Post it up on your Facebook. Get this out.

(Delaware County)

That 2nd vid is good too. Thanks

(Beaver County)

Clicked the link and sent emails to the politicians.

Thanks for posting the video!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Misery556 View Post
    Notice how in Halloween 2, no one was trying pass legislation to ban kitchen knives?
    Called and emailed my Senators/Representatives. Once banning starts it will never end.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast