Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Act now !!!!!!

(Armstrong County)

Default Act now !!!!!!

Don't just sit there posting against the legislation to ban assault weapons. This is a great site but its unlikely your representatives are reading your comments.

For those who haven't yet, take a few minutes to contact your state and federal representatives.

The link provides a very easy process allowing you to be heard.

Contact your members of Congress at 202-224-3121 to urge them to oppose Sen. Feinstein’s 2013 gun and magazine ban. Our elected representatives in Congress must here from you if we are going to defeat this gun ban proposal.

You can write your Representatives and Senators by using our Write Your Representatives tool here:

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-l...your-reps.aspx

Default Re: Act now !!!!!!

Done! Thanks.

(Pike County)

Finally got my letter written that I will send to our elected officials in Government, I had to use someone letter since I wasn't feeling too creative but I did add my two cents at the end. Sending it out in E-Mail form then through Snail Mail, hopefully that's enough to make a difference.

(Lawrence County)

Here is a copy of my letter in case anyone would like to use it as a template.

Dear Freeloader,

If you would like to keep your cushy job feeding off the public tit in D.C. I suggest you tell that stupid bitch Feinstein to shove her bullshit bill up her wrinkled old ass.

Sincerely,
    Your Boss
    Joe Voter

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post

Dear Freeloader,

If you would like to keep your cushy job feeding off the public tit in D.C. I suggest you tell that stupid bitch Feinstein to shove her bullshit bill up her wrinkled old ass.

Sincerely,
    Your Boss
    Joe Voter
    I hope you really didn't send that.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Chester County)

wrote all and added an extra call to Pat Meehan. He seems waffly dispite the backing of gun owners in his election in 2010

ETA you dont have to write a long letter just a "dont do x" will get your point across

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post

Dear Freeloader,

Sincerely,
    Your Boss
    Joe Voter
    Part of me hopes you didnt write that. Then there is the other part of me that does.

(Montgomery County)

While we are at it, remind others to

JOIN THE NRA, GOA and SAF NOW!!!!

They fight for us, support them. Magazine restrictions are the first step and they are incremental. First ten rounds, then five (like the proposed bill currently in NJ), then 2...
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!