Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Has anyone in PA ever armed up in weapons to cake themselves with guns?

There is a story with the EMs here in Alaska where this biker guy had an accident and they had to disarm him so they could work on him. He ended up having like 7 handguns, pistols and revolvers, on him.

Has anyone here thought about wearing enough OWB holsters to just wear a bunch of handguns to make them look like a one man army in public? I think it would be an interesting sight.

Default Re: Has anyone in PA ever armed up in weapons to cake themselves with guns?

I think thats moronic
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Has anyone in PA ever armed up in weapons to cake themselves with guns?

Quote Originally Posted by axmdr40 View Post
    I think thats moronic
    +1,000 , although my choice of terminology would have came up with "idiotic".
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by axmdr40 View Post
    I think thats moronic
    You don't want to be as "prepared" as the biker guy in the story? XD

The thought is funny as hell. In reality...no go.
    "See, this side is well roasted; turn me on the other and eat." St. Lawrence

(Lackawanna County)

All those guns on him didn't seem to help when the walrus jumped out in front of him huh....

(Jefferson County)

I've carried 4 openly and concealed at one time... not as many as that biker though.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Susquehanna County)

Lets see I carry a 380, a mark, a 45 ACP, a 32 a 22 two 25s a 9MM a grade luncher an AK a M14 an m16 a switch blade a scuba knife a dagger a bayonet a pair of handcuffs three cans of pepper spray and a tazer wear a vest and carry two flashlights and a portage in a pear tree.

I also wear a 5.11 belt by when I move my pants keep falling down. Do you think I'm overdoing it in this day and age

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    Lets see I carry a 380, a mark, a 45 ACP, a 32 a 22 two 25s a 9MM a grade luncher an AK a M14 an m16 a switch blade a scuba knife a dagger a bayonet a pair of handcuffs three cans of pepper spray and a tazer wear a vest and carry two flashlights and a portage in a pear tree.

I also wear a 5.11 belt by when I move my pants keep falling down. Do you think I'm overdoing it in this day and age
    If you lighten up on the ammo for each, you should be good to go.

Plan B. Head over to the local donut shop every day for a year, order 6 fatpills(donuts) of about 12K calories each and in a year the new belt should hold all that shit up.

Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Somerset County)

two words:
    MALL NINJA!
    This space open for sponsorship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast