Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default The irony of the liberal gun grabbers!

I was at work today, and got to thinking about a possible awb, and the people behind it. Typically liberals. Its all about protecting the children, so they say. Which got me thinking, for a group that claims to protecting children, they sure don't care about the unborn children!

They support abortions and killing the unborn, but then scream about protecting the children.

I did a little research in 2008 there where around 12,000 gun deaths in the usa http://www.businessinsider.com/how-m...th-guns-2012-7

There was 1.21 MILLION abortions! http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...years-decline/

So who REALLY wants to protect the children?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: The irony of the liberal gun grabbers!

I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong, because I see the connection and the twisted priorities that are evident here. However, I don't think this is the way to go about the argument with the anti's. They want to people to believe that putting limits on legal gun owners will prevent large amounts of gun crime and deaths. The truth is that it won't. Work that angle and the other side of the numbers which show that legal gun owners in this country are responsible for absolutely minute portions of the crime, deaths, and injuries cause by guns.