Default Re: Please Join the NRA now.

Just joined !

(Erie County)

I also just joined.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    I know some gun owners have been anti-NRA for one reason or another... but we all need to unite now and follow them on this.
    No. We don't. You need to vote the issue.

The NRA never let's a crisis go to waste to pad it's membership numbers anymore than the gun grabbers let a mass shooting go to waste to try to ban guns.

Your vote and your letters and faxes and visits to your public officials are far more important. $35/year to a pro-gun candidate (with a communication of your views attached) is far more influential than paying the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post

The NRA never let's a crisis go to waste to pad it's membership numbers anymore than the gun grabbers let a mass shooting go to waste to try to ban guns.

Your vote and your letters and faxes and visits to your public officials are far more important. $35/year to a pro-gun candidate (with a communication of your views attached) is far more influential than paying the NRA.
    Whats the problem with padding their membership? Who else is anyone focused on? I haven't seen any articles about SAF statement, you know why, because nobody outside of us knows they exist. You can do both ($35+letter,$35 NRA). I don't agree with things the NRA has done in the past and that's why I've only signed up 1 year at a time except this year I did 2.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post

dumb post, why not say "join the NRA AND send of the letters"?
    We need to be a team on this, I've heard enough chest beating and bullshit, we now need to be seen as a cohesive group, if we do not, they WILL win, there is no question of that.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by vapochilled View Post
    dumb post, why not say "join the NRA AND send of the letters"?
    We need to be a team on this, I've heard enough chest beating and bullshit, we now need to be seen as a cohesive group, if we do not, they WILL win, there is no question of that.
    100%. Joint the NRA NOW.

Not a life membership, just a year. Just, please, do it. Join FOAC and GOA as well.

But the NRA is the most important right now. Do it. One year. That's a very short term.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    The NRA has indicated that they will not be making any compromises. Let help them, help us.

Also remember that the 1994 AWB was initiated in 1988. It took the Gun-Grabbers 6 relentless years to get it passed. These people will not be giving up.
    The NRA let the Hughes Amendment carry on after it got Charlie Rangeled, stating in a letter that it would provide for remedial legislation to fix the machine gun problem that bill then created. That was 1985. This is 2012. Looking at the United States Code, I see that the machine gun situation HAS NOT CHANGED.

Tell me, would you call that a compromise? Maybe not. Maybe it's just full blown giving up. And then we can just skip tallying it up as a compromise.

Another success for the NRA. The Due Process Plz in Heller and McDonald NRA.

P.S. Every time you join the NRA, God instructions a police officer to break the law and violate someone's rights. Do you want that on your conscience? Only it's actually not God, it's the NRA's inaction on constitutional rights that grants the apathy necessary so that public officials will continue to violate the law without consequence.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by MDJschool View Post
    P.S. Every time you join the NRA, God instructions a police officer to break the law and violate someone's rights. Do you want that on your conscience? Only it's actually not God, it's the NRA's inaction on constitutional rights that grants the apathy necessary so that public officials will continue to violate the law without consequence.
    Okay, I get you hate the NRA. What is your answer to losing our gun rights? Please let me know what you are doing!

(Allegheny County)

My membership isn't due for a while, but I got a gift membership for a friend.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Armstrong County)

Remember, It is not in the best interest of the NRA to have the issue of the 2nd Amendment settled as they would loose 10's of millions of dollars in revenue from the sheeple who think the NRA is standing up for their “Rights”
    In 1981 we had urged the NRA to fight Morton Grove and their response was half hearted at best and we were told there would be no nationwide escalation of restrictions. Since 1981 there have been thousands of handgun laws enacted. Morton Grove was an experiment to see how far the anti-gunners could go and how much they could get away with. The NRA refused to appeal the Illinois Supreme Court ruling to SCOTUS
    The 1st AWB was a NRA compromise as well.

When are people going to get it, You hand over money to the NRA for their long list of compromises that got us into the situation we are in. Your money would be better served with a memberships in the GOA, FOAC, or other organizations that are taking a no compromise approach.
    Last edited by edstephan; December 22nd, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast