Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Monroe County)

Default Please Join the NRA now.

I know some gun owners have been anti-NRA for one reason or another... but we all need to unite now and follow them on this. If you are not a member, pay the $35 and become a member. Not because your money will make a difference financially, but because it gives them a better bargaining position if they can say they have 10 million members instead of 4 million members.

You all can still support other Pro-Gun organizations too, as I do too. Obama, has "called out" the NRA on this and they will be the ones fighting the fight. The NRA has indicated that they will not be making any compromises. Let help them, help us.

You can ignore future mailing for more money, just get the basic membership to boot up membership numbers to maximum strength.

Also remember that the 1994 AWB was initiated in 1988. It took the Gun-Grabbers 6 relentless years to get it passed. These people will not be giving up.

Edit:

Since I am in the Business of training people in firearm use... for every person how posts here in this thread that they will support the NRA I will send an extra $10 donation to the NRA at the end of each month.
    Last edited by tsafa; December 22nd, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Please Join the NRA now.

I got over myself, and joined earlier this month. There's power in numbers.

(Lackawanna County)

I completely agree. We need to get behind them. Look at it this way - what chance do we have without them!

I renewed my membership again, and I was already good until 2014.

(Allegheny County)

Joining today!!

(Allegheny County)

Which membersip did you guys go with?

I did 2 years for $50. I also got my 2 brothers to finally join. While the NRA has let us down in the past it is time to unite. Like Jester said "there is power in numbers".
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    I know some gun owners have been anti-NRA for one reason or another... but we all need to unite now and follow them on this.
    No. We don't. You need to vote the issue.

The NRA never let's a crisis go to waste to pad it's membership numbers anymore than the gun grabbers let a mass shooting go to waste to try to ban guns.

Your vote and your letters and faxes and visits to your public officials are far more important. $35/year to a pro-gun candidate (with a communication of your views attached) is far more influential than paying the NRA.

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post

The NRA never let's a crisis go to waste to pad it's membership numbers anymore than the gun grabbers let a mass shooting go to waste to try to ban guns.

Your vote and your letters and faxes and visits to your public officials are far more important. $35/year to a pro-gun candidate (with a communication of your views attached) is far more influential than paying the NRA.
    Whats the problem with padding their membership? Who else is anyone focused on? I haven't seen any articles about SAF statement, you know why, because nobody outside of us knows they exist. You can do both ($35+letter,$35 NRA). I don't agree with things the NRA has done in the past and that's why I've only signed up 1 year at a time except this year I did 2.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by pyld View Post

dumb post, why not say "join the NRA AND send of the letters"?
    We need to be a team on this, I've heard enough chest beating and bullshit, we now need to be seen as a cohesive group, if we do not, they WILL win, there is no question of that.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by vapochilled View Post
    dumb post, why not say "join the NRA AND send of the letters"?
    We need to be a team on this, I've heard enough chest beating and bullshit, we now need to be seen as a cohesive group, if we do not, they WILL win, there is no question of that.
    100%. Joint the NRA NOW.

Not a life membership, just a year. Just, please, do it. Join FOAC and GOA as well.

But the NRA is the most important right now. Do it. One year. That's a very short term.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast