Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Nutnfancy speaks out

Quote Originally Posted by sprrdhawk44 View Post
    Personally I'm not a fan of the guy, but he's definately on the right side. With all of the stupid being spouted about guns at this time, everyone needs to try to combat it at every opportunity. That's what he is doing, and I commend him for it.
    That I do agree with. Good point

(Delaware County)

Seems like a good guy but jesus christ spit it out already. I listen to people talk for a living. last thing I want to do in my free time is listen to some guy blabber on for 30 minutes what could have been stated concisely in 5-7.

MrR

I think thats part of his appeal to some people, he talks to hear himself talk, I tried to give him a chance right until I saw him tell a Ranger that he didnt have as tight a grasp on "tactical situations" as Nutn' did.

Nutn is a reserve KC135 pilot.

I'll stick to Hickok45.
    -Ben

(Allegheny County)

His reviews are well done

(Cambria County)

His videos are far more inteligent than anything you can find on the Boob tube. Does he carry on, sure he does. Do I agree with everything he says, no I don't. He was spot on about the election, and he is spot on about what is about to happen. Things are going to get ugly fast. Nutn is just trying to get the message out. He does have over 120,000 subscribers and over 100,000,000 views on you tube. If we all did as much as he did to spread the word, we might be in a better situation, or we could just sit back and complain because we don't like his voice, length of videos, love of Glocks or Kel Tecs. Your choice, personal I agree with a lot of what he says
    These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Thomas Paine 1776

(Bucks County)

I'm not entirely a huge fan of his either - but only really because it takes like a half hour - I've learned to know where and how to skip the parts I don't want to hear. I like Hickok too but he has his faults too - I don't want to see you shooting the gun for half the show - it means nothing seeing someone else shoot the gun, what's more important is detailed observation of features, faults encountered, an accurate operational walk-through, take-down and internal views, and comparison to other weapons of similar POU (yes, I like that term). I want to see things like reset points, sticking mags and controls, moving parts that interfere with operation, snag things, bite your finger....etc..

But how he executes his reviews really wasn't the point of posting the link.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123