Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Fayette County)

Default Minimum Word Length in Forum Search

I was searching the forums tonight for information on AR-15 parts from M&A. Figured it would be a good idea to utilize the forum search feature, so I typed in M&A and got the error message "The search term you specified (M&A) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
    If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific." So I then tried "M&A Upper" and got the same message. Then I tried "LEE" in the classified section and came up with the same message again.

I realize I am using pretty basic and broad search terms. Any advice for me or a way to fix the search to work with shorter words? Perhaps so that if I typed "A2 Upper" to search the classifieds I would get some results? Thanks

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Minimum Word Length in Forum Search

Ha, I'm an idiot. I scrolled through and found my question has already been anwsered. Funny thing is I used the search in this forum to see if this problem had already been addressed before and didnt come up with anything. Sorry for the double. Mods please remove if you wish.