Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Targetmaster

Default Re: Targetmaster

Where is there a good outdoor range near us? Rifle friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMoose View Post
    I went there to shoot some pistol today since I couldn't get to my outdoor range before it closed. $70 for Colt Magazines....

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by rupertpupkin View Post
    Where is there a good outdoor range near us? Rifle friendly?
    Delaware County Field & Stream. Brookhaven, PA. A short drive from Linvilla Orchards.
    http://dcfsa.org/
    You need a sponsor to get into the club, but all it really takes is to ask someone in the clubhouse, or at one of the ranges (bring hearing protection). Memberships are pretty cheap compared to the indoor ranges, and you aren't limited to an hour on the range.
    Removed NRA Life Member pic. LaPierre and Chris Cox are ruining NRA.

(Chester County)

Stopped by there yesterday like an idiot. All my recent dealings with these a$$holes have been poor in the past. They always act like I am disturbing their day when I ask to see something or if something is available. I will stick with King shooters, tanners, or french creek. How these guys stay in business amazes me. Getting rid of the entire staff and starting over is probably the only way to make this place not suck.

(Delaware County)

After two years of being a member at this range, i will not renew my membership. The range is constantly crowded, the range officers are generally useless, prices on firearms is ridiculous, and the attitudes of the staff are very unprofessional. Just my two cents.

(Delaware County)

They stay in business because they carry a large inventory of firearms on hand. I know quite a few guys that have bought handguns from them simply because they have a wide variety in stock. Where else can you go and find Sig, HK, Colt, SA under one roof. Everybody carries Glock, Taurus and RIA.
    The guys have always been ''ok'' with me. Not very friendly I admit, but again, ''ok''.
    It's not like going into a small shop where most of the time, your dealing with the owner.

I can't speak to their range, never shot there. On accasion I do buy some accessories because they've had what I wanted.
    I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.[

R.I.P......Murphy.

(Montgomery County)

I've only bought accessories from them, gun prices seem too high. I can see why the range officers and staff are the way they are. Every time I've been in there, there have been a lot of people waiting to use the range who were, lets say, less than knowledgable about firearms. That place seems to be a magnet for the clueless. They seem to get a lot of college kids who don't own any firearms or have been around them very often. I go in there knowing not to expect friendly service so I'm not surprised by their attitudes. I just look around a bit, buy whatever accessories I need, and get out of there. I will never spend any real money there or shoot there.
    Your web muscles do not frighten me.

Well, when a gunshop places ads for gun buybacks, they get the cliental they deserve. Targetmaster runs ads on KYW for a gun buyback, paying up to $500 until the end of February. If that's not piss poor wording, I don't know what is. And, I believe it's by design.

One guy at the counter used to operate, possibly own, ILA Associates in West Chester. Probably not a bad guy, but ILA was pretty clueless as well.

I will never walk in Targetmaster again. And guess what, they won't miss me a bit. The clueless are who they make their living off...and it's a good living I'm sure.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Delaware County)

I agree most of the employes are morons and please don't get me started on Tommy the owener. But I didn't here the commercial on KYW but is possible there just trying to get people in there to sell them there guns for resale since they are running out of new guns to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by glocking26 View Post
    I agree most of the employes are morons and please don't get me started on Tommy the owener. But I didn't here the commercial on KYW but is possible there just trying to get people in there to sell them there guns for resale since they are running out of new guns to sell?
    Fine, then offer to buy guns, or take trade ins. Specifically calling it a gun buyback sends a bad message, IMO.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post
    Fine, then offer to buy guns, or take trade ins. Specifically calling it a gun buyback sends a bad message, IMO.
    Agree 100%

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast