Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default It's all my fault!!!!!

I admit it freely..... 3 of my co-workers (I work in PRNJ) applied for their purchase permits (as they called them) a few weeks ago. Last night they went out together and each purchased a new pistol. 1 got the Remington 1911 and the other two bought Glocks (a G26 and a G27).

Apparently I'm a bad influence on people and convince people to buy guns.... (according to another co-worker who is EXTREMELY ANTI-GUN)

Consider this a Public Service Announcement....
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: It's all my fault!!!!!

Good, now the 4 of you go to work on converting that anti.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Montgomery County)

Now that is my idea of an economic stimulus. I am going to convince a friend to buy a gun as well, from a local dealer of course.

Way to go, despite being in a State that licenses your God given right as enumerated our founding document.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Bucks County)

I work for a missionary agency and have now helped three other missionaries purchase guns. I love when we fill out the forms and put missionary for occupation. One tough thing is that our office is 5 minutes from Tanners which causes our lunch breaks to be longer than normal.
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Washington County)

Now just get them to move into your neighborhood and open carry on weekends... :^)

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    I admit it freely..... 3 of my co-workers (I work in PRNJ) applied for their purchase permits (as they called them) a few weeks ago. Last night they went out together and each purchased a new pistol. 1 got the Remington 1911 and the other two bought Glocks (a G26 and a G27).

Apparently I'm a bad influence on people and convince people to buy guns.... (according to another co-worker who is EXTREMELY ANTI-GUN)

- Certified Glock Armorer, Μολὼν λαβέ

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post

That's a shame. You must not have done a very good job, else two would not have bought Blocks.

(Cumberland County)

Heheh, now all you have to worry about are their wives.

(Bucks County)

Hey Recon,

Never waste your time trying to convince an anti, (using logic and reason, it just confuses them!!!), you will never change their minds and narrow world view.... Use that time to convince non-gunners... those in the middle of the road... And Particularly the ladies..... They will be the deciding factor of maintaining our gun rights!!!

Have fun with the new toy!
    Fred

(Monroe County)

Yes, A lot of people forgot that as late as the 1970's New Jersey were a open carry state, only requirement were if you were in a car the gun has to be displayed on your dashboard, anybody remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    I work for a missionary agency and have now helped three other missionaries purchase guns. I love when we fill out the forms and put missionary for occupation. One tough thing is that our office is 5 minutes from Tanners which causes our lunch breaks to be longer than normal.
    "Turning the other cheek" (Matthew 5:39) is a lesson in love, patience, and understanding. I do not believe it applies when someone is trying to kill you, unless you are about to become a martyr for your faith and beliefs, besides, missionaries can shoot bad guys with guns in the knee caps and they will still have the op to repent.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast