Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The NRA is the New KKK....

The NRA should sue for libel.

And I am not being sarcastic or making a joke. Sue the bastard!

I thought about this earlier when I was getting mad about the whole incident. This guy is insignificant. Letting him burn our asses plays right into his hands. Let him think what he wants.
    Jules

(Dauphin County)

Jason Whitlock is the new Al Sharpton.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

The 'black community' should (I know, the other "S" word) be offended by Whitlock's racist comment when his statement assumes that the black community will annihilate themselves if they have guns.
    ...and they have a plan...

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    maybe if he looks at what "his people" do in areas like Chicago and Philly eh could realize the problem is not guns. Its the plantation mentality liberals instill in people to make them think they need the government dough to survive. They grow up commit crimes and people try to say its not their fault because the world is racist.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    So it's perfectly OK for him to spew bigoted libel because...?
    Just like Obama. he is black and there is a double standard of how we judge people. THe NRA takes members of any race and is not a hate group.

The congressional black caucus, of which Obama, was a member will not admit white members. Even total traitors and disgraces to their culture, yet they are not called a hate group.

People refuse to see the double standard of how white and black are judged. Look at the Jena 6 as it was not a hate crime. had that been 6 white kids jump one black kid and beat him within an inch of his life they all 6 would probalby still be in jail.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    Just like Obama. he is black and there is a double standard of how we judge people. THe NRA takes members of any race and is not a hate group.

The congressional black caucus, of which Obama, was a member will not admit white members. Even total traitors and disgraces to their culture, yet they are not called a hate group.

People refuse to see the double standard of how white and black are judged. Look at the Jena 6 as it was not a hate crime. had that been 6 white kids jump one black kid and beat him within an inch of his life they all 6 would probalby still be in jail.
    Nope, people see the double standard, they as white people dare to speak up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    The 'black community' should (I know, the other "S" word) be offended by Whitlock's racist comment when his statement assumes that the black community will annihilate themselves if they have guns.
    If that is true he should be looking at the community and its failures like an epidemic of single moms and illegitimacy along with poverty. Then the same people vote for people who keep them on the government plantation to control their votes.

liberal whites do not want the black man to get better educated, make more money, not use dope or booze. the reason is they need to insure a super majority vote for them in the election. They are the racists yet most conservatives will get called racists.

Equal rights for all and special rights for none.

(Delaware County)

Whenever stooges make such a comment comparing the NRA to the KKK only serves to expose the anti-gun movement as desperate losers. In reality such comments do nothing to further the anti-gun movement and no doubt embarass the career sarah bradys of the world.

NRA\KKK comparison should serve to wake up the gun owners in this country that otherwise lean toward toward the left on other issues and are in support of democrats. For new gun owners, such comments should serve as an example of the enemy's stupidity and to demonstrate the battle they are in for as members of the shooting community. There should be little wonder on both sides of the issue as to why the anti-gun movement is on life support. So keep up the comments ignorant sports commentators of the world.
    Last edited by c45man; December 6th, 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I would wager that most folks like Whitlock are unaware that the KKK was the extremist arm of the DEMOCRAT party. But then again, "KKK" is like "Nazi" in that people often use those words when they can't win the arguement and need to throw some emotion around to try to dupe the public and the opposition.
    ...and they have a plan...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast