Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Second OC Encounter, Bad one!!

i understand the hypothetical scenario that somebody can accuse another falsely at any time. however i do not see how that comes into play here about what the other guy did ( which i am wondering if he is a member of PAFOA ). it would have to be her word against his with witnesses backing her or no witness at all but he had the op and store manager as his witness that nothing threat was made. so in this case the person calling the LEO's falsely would face charges for filing a false report and abuse of the 911 service. but this is just my opinion.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Second OC Encounter, Bad one!!

Probably. But it's a damn good idea to get it deep into everyone's psyche that we don't flash our weapons, don't pull them out to show people, and just generally don't display or handle them away from the range, the armory, etc., except in self-defense situations.

I don't care one way or the other about this piddling incident. But I approve of cultivating the attitude that your weapon is like your pecker--it belongs out of sight, in your pants, unless you mean business.

Note: I'm not saying anything about OC here. Don't turn it into that. If you want to push the analogy further, OC is like wearing a Speedo. Yes, you're flashing your package; but hopefully you know what you're doing and accept the consequences.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234