Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Biggest 3 Day PA Gun Show at the Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    Does the fact that i look forward to this thread getting started each time say anything about how much I look forward to this show?

Remind me again how I can find you at the show. Somehow each time I am able to miss you. I think you mentioned you had a sign up before but I've forgotten what it was.
    The shop name is Highland Arms Co. and if I don't forget I'll try to have my shop plaque up. I'll also have my FFL on one of my display cases and a PAFOA sign with my handle on it. Thanks.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    The shop name is Highland Arms Co. and if I don't forget I'll try to have my shop plaque up. I'll also have my FFL on one of my display cases and a PAFOA sign with my handle on it. Thanks.
    Thanks. I'm determined to find you this time if not to just see what you have. This show is so big that after a few hours I really start skimming by the tables if nothing catches my eye.

(Carbon County)

Anybody selling maxpedition bags or 5.11 bags at this show?

(Chester County)

Last show was 2 halls 1000 tables and totally comfortable inside. Not at all packed like the 1 hall show last year!

(Delaware County)

I'm looking forward as well, especially the Friday hours. I missed those when KOP went DOA.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

(Bucks County)

I was looking for you at the last show as well. Couldn't find you. You need a tartan flag up on a pole so we can find you.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by tabasco_joe View Post
    I was looking for you at the last show as well. Couldn't find you. You need a tartan flag up on a pole so we can find you.
    That post inspired so many ideas of what all I could run up a flagpole. However most of them would get me in trouble to varying degrees so I'll behave myself. I have thought about flying a British flag at times.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    I'm looking forward as well, especially the Friday hours. I missed those when KOP went DOA.
    Have you been to the K of P show's new home in warminster?
    Last edited by c45man; November 21st, 2012 at 09:45 PM.

(Bucks County)

That post inspired so many ideas of what all I could run up a flagpole. However most of them would get me in trouble to varying degrees so I'll behave myself. I have thought about flying a British flag at times.
    Running women's undergarments up a flag pole is not going to differentiate you from the other rednecks at the show. (I use that term affectionately.) At the last show I took special notice of how few vendors had any signage that could be seen. The few that did attracted my attention to at least look closer.

Another suggestion. As soon as you know your location at the show post it on this thread.

Good luck, hope it is profitable for you.

(Schuylkill County)

I am looking forward to to this show. Three big days. From what I see ammo sales are very brisk at this post election season. One vendor said they got 6 weeks worth of orders, in 2 weeks. Of course he said prices are on the rise too.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast