Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Warren County)

Default Re: New here...Hello All

The dog house? If that's the one i drive by it every time I go home. Looks like a shed from the outside, not sure what he has inside though. Usually closed when I drive by
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(McKean County)

Old Lar sells music stuff on one side of the Dog House and usually has a couple of hand guns and some archery stuff, some knives also, on the other side. He can cram a lot of stuff in there.

While he keeps several handguns there, he orders from a wholesaler, and he also has a couple of weekly flyers that his wholesalers send out.

Look at pennswoods.net Classified section as he lists some of the guns he has.
    Marty near God's Country. Making good people defenseless doesn’t make bad people harmless.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by FJRMarty View Post
    Old Lar sells music stuff on one side of the Dog House and usually has a couple of hand guns and some archery stuff, some knives also, on the other side. He can cram a lot of stuff in there.

While he keeps several handguns there, he orders from a wholesaler, and he also has a couple of weekly flyers that his wholesalers send out.

Look at pennswoods.net Classified section as he lists some of the guns he has.
    I've seen his ads on there for years and always wondered what all he has in the store. One of these days I'm going to stop in there when I'm working in the area.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(McKean County)

I see he has a HiPoint C9 for $199 listed. I take it he isn't a bargain shop.

(McKean County)

Been there myself once, kinda reminds me of a pawnshop with quite a few used guns and some new.

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiretul View Post
    Living in the Bradford area, just moved here this summer. Work across the NY border in Olean. So glad I live in PA instead of NY
    I agree with you on that one, I have some friends in NY and some of the restrictions that they have stink. I'm glad to be in free PA, as long as the GOV. doesn't mess that up too.

(McKean County)

Where are you guys shooting in the Bradford area??

(McKean County)

I shoot down at the Mount Jewett Sportsmans club. Its farther away than the Mckean county rifle club on rt 770 but its never crowded and the yearly dues are $15.

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by American_Patriot View Post
    Where are you guys shooting in the Bradford area??
    there's a range back in the woods off of interstate parkway. its free but you have to be respectful and clean up after self. the property is owned by the city and they have threatened to post it private due to slobs.

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by papabear74 View Post
    there's a range back in the woods off of interstate parkway. its free but you have to be respectful and clean up after self. the property is owned by the city and they have threatened to post it private due to slobs.
    Sorry.... range off Interstate Parkway (Indian pipe) has been closed for months now. City Police (practice and qualifying range) got tired of the bums that were leaving shot up bowling pins, propane tanks, tv sets, small appliances and what have you. The bums were warned and now it's closed. Nice hunh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast