Anybody see me at the Wilson Hill Road Municipal Building in Dingmans Ferry? I was there from like 3 to 5; I was the guy out in front with the black jacket and the Gary Johnson sign taped to the front.

I do have a rather irking story to tell, though. I had my home-made sign on me (taped to me) when I walked in, and I was escourted out by the "Constable," because apparently, it is not legal to "electioneer" inside the polling place (he showed me a sign that had Rosemary Brown's name on it that he had to cover). When he told me this, I flat out asked him, "What about the First Amendment?" Of course it's not his fault, and not his law, but I got the standard run-around - "the First Amendment is fine," but the law was the law.

He showed me where I could stand out front. I seriously considered leaving and not even voting, but I decided the vote for GJ was worth more than the protest of not voting, so I took my sign off, went in, voted, and then stood out front greeting people and letting them read the sign (which I had not originally planned to do) until I couldn't stand the cold anymore (I wasn't dressed for it and I am also coming down with a cold). I don't know how much good it did, but I just know I got one person to vote for him (but she was ready to write in Mickey Mouse and voted for Johnson instead just because he had the same last name as Jimmy Johnson, and she was a fan, lol).

Anyway, this was my first Presidential election (I turned 18 this year), so I feel pretty good about having voted (outside the system; I party voted Libertarian) and exercised my 1A out front to try and knock some sense into people.

But yeah, did anyone see me there?