Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default WTT: 12' Sea Nymph (Shallow V Boat, perfect for hunting, Fishing!)

Shallow V.

Got it last year, and never did anything with it....still in the garage on it's side.

Looks to be a 60's-70's boat (Don't know much about boats), will come with a bill of sale (the way I got it--no title came with it).

Looks seaworthy, not many dings for an older aluminum boat. Flat aluminum panel welded towards the bow area on the V--either a reinforcement or a patch.

Would make a NICE shallow water/river/lake fishing boat for one or two people (got it for my kids, but got rid of the car I was going to haul it on top). One person can get it on a roof rack, but better with two.

I have a Marine battery (nearly new) that I got separately that can possibly go with it.

Would be interested in firearms stuff--pump shotgun or autoloader, etc.

$$ either direction would be fine (or additional trade materials).

These boats seem to go for $250-300ish depending on condition, etc.

Pics (in the garage--not sure if I have any before I put it in there) to interested parties with good trades....

Much prefer a trade vs. an outright sale...I need the space in the garage, so I would consider an outright cash sale for a good offer.

Someone out there must need a Good fishing boat!

Thanks!!

Thanks!
    Last edited by AFARR; March 21st, 2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Changed to Cash offer possibilities...

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: WTT: 12' Sea Nymph

Still here in the garage..

Trades?

I was hoping for an 870, or some other quality pump, $$ towards a good (Beretta, SIG, Walther) .380, 1911, good revolver, etc... Something to bulk up my firearms collection (slim as it is).
    Last edited by AFARR; March 29th, 2008 at 07:55 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: WTT: 12' Sea Nymph

Still around....There's FISH out there waiting to be caught...or even Tragic Boating Accidents where ALL your firearms fell overboard at once (kind of hard to sell that one to Da Man if you don't own a boat).

Will consider Cash sale.

Did have an offer for trade, but wanted to keep my Firearms stuff to common calibers for now.

AFARR