Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: firebyyrd

Reading, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)

Default firebyyrd

I traded guns with firebyyrd today and everything went great! Highly recommended!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: firebyyrd

I've contacted firebyyrd to about 300 rounds of 9mm that he had posted for sale. His response stated that he already sold 100 and had only 200 left at reduced price. So we have made an appointment to get together in a common place near his home location at his earliest convenience. This location was about 35ml away from my location. 24 hours before our rendezvous i've send him a PM just to make sure we were good to go. At that time we have exchanged contact information.

Like any other adult I show up at designated spot 15 min ahead of time. Give firebyyrd a call on the number he has provided and left a voicemail with my description. Time comes and goes, and I call him 2 more times to no avail.

30 min past deadline and i still don't hear anything form him. So 70 miles and $20 in fuel later i find that his original post has been closed 6h hours ago with "SOLD".

"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late." -- William Shakespeare
    Last edited by auk113; March 27th, 2013 at 11:50 PM.

I had a meeting setup with Firebyyrd on Thursday March 28th to buy the last of his 9mm ammo, we talked on the phone to seal the deal. Seems like a nice guy.

I sent him a text to let him know I was heading into the city (Philly) to meet up at the pre-arranged time. I texted him several times while I stood at the corner of 12th & Market for 40 minutes, when I did not receive a reply I took the next train home.

Life happens, maybe something came up, but I haven't heard from him since then. Weird. And a waste of my evening.
    will that extra 15% matter? not as much as being able to put one in their face. ~Edg

(Lehigh County)

Thank you for meeting me. Highly recommend.

(York County)

I had a great transaction with this member. Good communication and right on time!