Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: pa2a.org

Default pa2a.org

Hello,

If this is not in the right place please move. There were many of us who enjoyed talking politics in the political wasteland. You probalby know it was closed and this is the forums decision and can do what they want. I was invited to pa2a.org by another member here becasue they were supposed to realize gun sites are not comic book sites.

Well there are some crybabies over there who like to complain about other people's posts and seem to be above the law because they are "friends" or something with moderators. I just thought I would let people know as its not worth the hassle. Every now and then I also got a "suspiciuos site" from my norton virus scan.

BY all means check it out if you like, but if you enjoy talking about politcs and cant stand obama or illegal immigration be warned that it seem slike there are very liberal gun owners over there.

At least this site has more stuff in the classifieds and more useful stuff.

Good to be back.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: pa2a.org

You do realize that slandering people just because you blew a gasket in a PM to a mod and then coming over here and bitching about isn't really going to earn you any points?

Do you really want to open that can of worms? Really?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Beaver County)

And so begins the war....

Streaker how does one earn points???

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    Hello,

If this is not in the right place please move. There were many of us who enjoyed talking politics in the political wasteland. You probalby know it was closed and this is the forums decision and can do what they want. I was invited to pa2a.org by another member here becasue they were supposed to realize gun sites are not comic book sites.

Well there are some crybabies over there who like to complain about other people's posts and seem to be above the law because they are "friends" or something with moderators. I just thought I would let people know as its not worth the hassle. Every now and then I also got a "suspiciuos site" from my norton virus scan.

BY all means check it out if you like, but if you enjoy talking about politcs and cant stand obama or illegal immigration be warned that it seem slike there are very liberal gun owners over there.

At least this site has more stuff in the classifieds and more useful stuff.

Good to be back.
    And just like here, there are users who can't follow the rules, get butthurt when they're called on it, then go somewhere else to whine and complain.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    And just like here, there are users who can't follow the rules, get butthurt when they're called on it, then go somewhere else to whine and complain.
    That was very mature of you too gnbrotz!
    Hold the Line...

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I was once a DJ on a radical little college radio station. I learned that when you apologize for a mistake on air, all you do is highlight something that people might not have noticed anyway. OP, same concept here - if you didn't play nice on one site, not the best idea to post about it on another.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    That was very mature of you too gnbrotz!
    Mature or not, it's the truth.

Thread closed, because what goes on at other sites should stay there... we're not interested.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas