Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: hunting partner

(Lancaster County)

Default hunting partner

Last year was my first time hunting, and went out for deer (rifle) and turkey. It was very disappointing to say the least. If anyone wants a partner to hunt deer (rifle) or turkey let me know, I have doe tags for 4C, 5B, and 4C. Everyone I know has their own group set for private land or decided not to hunt. Hunted the state gamelands, but all I saw was orange. I could really use a little help.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: hunting partner

I've taken a handful of people out just like yourself. I'm by no means an expert but I always manage to see game and somehow manage put others in the right spot as well. I know some good public land where you'll get into some nice deer.

I'd be willing to meet up with you sometime and get to know you prior to taking you out. I just won't say "sure meet me at these game lands" as I like to know the person before I see them with a firearm in their hands ;-)

My schedule is a little crowded right now with work related stuff and my trip to Erie and camp coming up but if you want to get together some time PM and we'll work it out. The only thing is that right now with the exception of my trip to camp all of my deer hunting is either with a bow or a shotgun. Do you own one or are you limited to rifle only?