Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: M&P Shield at any shop around?

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseImage View Post
    If you just want to hold one and check it out, I believe Heritage Guild in Easton has one
    I'll give both places a call before I even leave my house to see who has it, and go from there. The Heritage Guild will be closer too. Thanks

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by joelitespeed View Post
    Handgunner in topton. It's not for sale, but you can hold one.
    Thank you for the tip! Handgunner did indeed have one to hold, and I am now on the wait list for purchase! Ended up liking the feel of the Shield better then the LC9. They had both at great prices too.

I have to add that they even helped me get in my truck. Got there a little before they opened so I waited, and checked some stuff out on the phone.. once it was opening me and another guy got out and went shopping. Didn't realize I left my keys in the car and had locked it. Luckily I crack my windows cuz I have those vent shields. The one guy made a hook with bailing wire on the end of a long cleaning rod, and I was able to pop off my ventshield, and fish out my keys.

BTW..... I called the heritage guild in Easton but they said they had none and nothing coming in.

(Berks County)

[QUOTE=RedNutInc;2151756]Thank you for the tip! Handgunner did indeed have one to hold, and I am now on the wait list for purchase! Ended up liking the feel of the Shield better then the LC9. They had both at great prices too.

Did they give you a time frame on how soon you'll get it? Also, what is the asking price?
    You can PM me if you want.
    Thanks

(Lehigh County)

Glad you liked it. The shop is great, and always has the best price around on everything I have priced.

(Northampton County)

[QUOTE=bigborehnd;2151900]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNutInc View Post
    Thank you for the tip! Handgunner did indeed have one to hold, and I am now on the wait list for purchase! Ended up liking the feel of the Shield better then the LC9. They had both at great prices too.

Did they give you a time frame on how soon you'll get it? Also, what is the asking price?
    You can PM me if you want.
    Thanks
    The asking price was $399 and they didn't have a definitive on ETA.... said I was 20 something on list, or so, and they seem to average 2 a week... so I figured 10 weeks minimum.... looks like Santa Clause might bring it..LOL

+1 on Heritage Guild in Easton. They have a display model. As soon as I picked it up, feel in love and have now been on the wait list for close to 8 weeks!. I am also on a wait list in Boyers in Slatington. That has been about 6 weeks now. Not feeling good about this. Too bad Smith Wesson has not stepped up and started some massive production.
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    +1 on Heritage Guild in Easton. They have a display model. As soon as I picked it up, feel in love and have now been on the wait list for close to 8 weeks!. I am also on a wait list in Boyers in Slatington. That has been about 6 weeks now. Not feeling good about this. Too bad Smith Wesson has not stepped up and started some massive production.
    I never had to wait this long for something on order, and I'm not even sure how long, long is going to turn into. LOL I would be more weeks into it had I found one sooner to handle. I'm just glad I found it, was able to make the right decision and not settle on something else and always wondering.

(Northampton County)

The Handgunner in Topton game thru for me! I picked up my Shield last Friday. I put the order in in Mid September. The get 9's faster then 40's...a guy finally got his 40 after waiting from the end of July. There was also another 9 in there for another customer when i was getting mine.

Not sure how they get them more then other shops, but thats the place to go!!!!! A buddy of mine put in for an order at a shop the same weekend I did, and he was 3 on the list..... he is still 3 on the list and the shop hasn't heard a thing.

So without further blabbering... a pic to see

check it out here http://i48.tinypic.com/zvsoew.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12