So last week I bought a new Springfield micro compact 45 with the rail from Kentucky gun co, they were very nice and had the gun in stock, now I searched all over for this gun, no gun stores I called in nj had it and said they most likely wouldn't be able to get one, so I searched online and it seemed like no store had it in stock, most of the online retailers I called gave me an eta anywhere from 6 months to a year, so after searching forever I found buds gun shop showed one in stock so I called to make sure before I purchased it, well I guess it was a mistake because they were actually out of stock and told me an eta of 8 months

So I continued searching and located Kentucky gun co which also said one in stock, so I called and they actually had it, but it was a floor model and I never feel comfortable buying a floor model, anyways the guy told me it was in excellent condition and that if I found anything wrong with it I can refuse to accept it and they'll refund me my money

Sounded great but before I purchased I wanted to search aound for a little to see if I can find any warehouse ones, but no luck so I did a quick search on Kentucky gun co and they had an A+ from the bbb and they had an average of a 99% rating from multiple websites, so I went ahead and jumped on it, one thing I didn't notice and wasn't happy about was they charge a 3% increase if you want to pay with a credit card, but oh well the price was still really good and free shipping

Anyways the gun is arriving to my ffl today and im a little nervous lol I just hope it actually is in really good condition

Oh and the funny part is, a few days after I bought it another ffl of mine located a warehouse one in stock for about a 100 dollars more, so I guess if this doesn't work out I have one more option

I guess my question is, how does everyone here feel with purchasing new guns that were floor models?