Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Feinstein says she'll reintroduce assault weapon legislation

Dianne Feinstein announced Wednesday that she’s re-entering the battle over gun control during her keynote speech to the California delegates to the Democratic National Convention.

Feinstein was president of the San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors on what she calls that city’s “day of infamy” in 1978, when a former colleague shot and killed Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone. Since then, Senator Feinstein has been one of the most vocal proponents of gun control on Capitol Hill.

She promised California delegates she’d return to Congress to reintroduce “an updated assault weapons bill.”

At the delegates' breakfast, she said that, "Weapons of war do not belong on our streets, in our classrooms, in our schools or in our movie theatres."

Feinstein co-sponsored an assault weapons ban signed into law in 1994, which expired 10 years later.
    http://www.scpr.org/news/2012/09/05/...duce-gun-legis
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Default Re: Feinstein says she'll reintroduce assault weapon legislation

Lord knows Ca is the bastion of gun free safety.

Fuck you Feinstein, your state, your family, and the trash that brought you into this world.

And choke on your carry permit.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Monroe County)

Bring it you fucking hag!

Some folks are done backing up.

(Pike County)

What a jackass.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by FineStain
    At the delegates' breakfast, she said that, "Weapons of war do not belong on our streets, in our classrooms, in our schools or in our movie theatres."
    Does this mean that she will be limiting Hollywood's ability to profit off the use of weapons of war in movies? No?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

Perhaps feinstein should bring forth a rant against Obama for not pushing anti-gun laws during his first two years in office when democrats controlled both houses. Her assault weapon legislation is going nowhere as long as democrats don't control both houses and the jobs issue is first and foremost. Besides, any push for further controls on gun ownership will only cause the fast and furious debacle to be brought to the forefront again by those against such a proposal. Feinstein lives in the bubble of a broken down state that still has enough degenerates within their electorate to keep her and boxer as u.s. senators. Their radical position against gun ownership runs contrary to national attitude.

(Northumberland County)

I have a feeling Obama will be "anti-gun " if he wins the election, right now hes just playing it cool to get the most votes, then after he has his victory he will start causing trouble for the gun industry.

Obama has alot of "anti-gun" lackeys so he knows he got back up . I am not voting for Obama , i dont like Romney but i feel he can do a better job then Obama - for instance look how good Romney is with money , tells me he can run the country as well as warren buffet can Berkshire and Hathaway.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    I have a feeling Obama will be "anti-gun " if he wins the election, right now hes just playing it cool to get the most votes, then after he has his victory he will start causing trouble for the gun industry.

Obama has alot of "anti-gun" lackeys so he knows he got back up . I am not voting for Obama , i dont like Romney but i feel he can do a better job then Obama - for instance look how good Romney is with money , tells me he can run the country as well as warren buffet can Berkshire and Hathaway.
    I think you're right, there are many things, including going after gun rights that he'll be ready to do out in the open no holds barred because he has nothing to lose & much to gain
    Jesus is Lord !

(Monroe County)

I think that it's great when enemies give you their game plan. It gives you time to prepare for the fight.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Perhaps feinstein should bring forth a rant against Obama for not pushing anti-gun laws during his first two years in office when democrats controlled both houses. Her assault weapon legislation is going nowhere as long as democrats don't control both houses and the jobs issue is first and foremost.
    It would not have gone anywhere when the dems controlled both houses, because there were enough dems with pro-2A voting records that it would not have moved.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast