Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Dunkelberger's MAIG Problem?

Hope nobody minds, but I'm reposting this question here since it seems the one I put in the dealer section is already going off topic.

I'm hoping somebody can comment on whether Dunkelberger's is still required to report firearms sales to NYC as part of the MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal Guns) lawsuit settlement.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Dunkelberger's MAIG Problem?

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/1856...ml#post2137606

Dunks does not send all sales info to NYC. Bloomberg flunkies have the right to look at the sales list, the same one and the same way the BATF does. They don't remove it from the store.
    The agreement by almost all the stores involved in the bogus setup by Bloomberg was only for a prescribed amount of time and it either has expired or will very soon.

Bloomberg extorted this agreement by holding a lawsuit over their heads that the stores couldn't afford to defend against.

Buying there doesn't really give any more info then what is already required so I have no issue doing business with them except their non sale prices are a little high. Unfortunately Mayor Bloomcrap has enough money to bankrupt the small dealers he targeted and without the backing of the NRA or other big money they had no fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post

Buying there doesn't really give any more info then what is already required so I have no issue doing business with them except their non sale prices are a little high. Unfortunately Mayor Bloomcrap has enough money to bankrupt the small dealers he targeted and without the backing of the NRA or other big money they had no fight.
    Thanks for the intelligent and useful reply. While I understand your point, I strongly believe that the fewer government agencies have access to my information the better off I am. I have an 'uncofortableness' with Bloomberg's goon squad reviewing information, and there's no way of knowing for sure if they aren't just photocopying or digitally scanning the log books. However, I will consider your points and think carefully, because I'd like to do business locally if I can.
    Last edited by Rovert; September 5th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

Hey, guys. Just cross-posting my update from the other thread. It's here (link below) if you wanted to see where I ended up, and add your views.

http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/1856...ml#post2139606

(Monroe County)

Thanks, anyone know if they are opening a pistol range in Brodheadsville?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.