Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default Snowflakes in hell

Whats this snowflakes in hell link? Did Maryland allow CCW or something? JK... but seriously, I clicked it and I got nothing.... anyone?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Snowflakes in hell

link works for me.

(Luzerne County)

Works for me....

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    Whats this snowflakes in hell link? Did Maryland allow CCW or something? JK... but seriously, I clicked it and I got nothing.... anyone?
    What Link?

It would be great if MD did allow some form of carry, it is still a victim disarmament zone. Any one with an interest in Maryland's carry laws would be wise to sign up and support:

http://www.myguns.net/

and:

http://www.marylandshallissue.org/fact.html

I hope it is ok to post these links. If not, I apologize.

Plus, http://www.myguns.net/ always has a great gun raffle going.

I live 1/4 mile north of the Mason-Dixon Line. I grew up in PA and , in 2001, escaped back here to the Motherland after 25 years of Maryland PC BS. I often have to travel across the line and many times I have to dip into MD to get somewhere in PA. So, I follow this issue closely.

Please be careful traveling into MD, a loaded magazine, not installed in your firearm is considered as a loaded firearm. I am headed out to western MD for some ATVing on Friday. My handguns and mags will be empty and will be locked in a hard case. My long arm will be cased as well. And AR fans, 20 round mags only.

Crime in Metro Maryland is rampant. It is spreading from DC, Baltimore, PG and Montgomery to Annapolis.

In western MD, Garrett County's slogan is "Went to Garrett County On Vacation, Came Home On Probation" The sad thing is they aren't joking.

There is not a lot for the PD to do except harass you for having a few beers and then tack on any gun charges. It is a reality. Most of the locals I know there have horror stories to tell.

Anyway, let's hope MD gun owners can obtain some rights.

Peace Out,

padowser (AKA: Bill)

(York County)

woops, my mistake
    Last edited by padowser; March 4th, 2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: posted same message twice.

yeah, I travel on I-68 back and forth up to 4 times a week . . . it sucks, always glad when I reach either the PA or WV line.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pro2A View Post
    SIH is a top notch blog run by a friend of mine. He mostly covers gun-related issues, many of which are of interest to PA gun owners.

It is one of the few gun blogs I read every day.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by padowser View Post
    What Link?

It would be great if MD did allow some form of carry, it is still a victim disarmament zone. Any one with an interest in Maryland's carry laws would be wise to sign up and support:

http://www.myguns.net/

and:

http://www.marylandshallissue.org/fact.html

I hope it is ok to post these links. If not, I apologize.

Plus, http://www.myguns.net/ always has a great gun raffle going.

I live 1/4 mile north of the Mason-Dixon Line. I grew up in PA and , in 2001, escaped back here to the Motherland after 25 years of Maryland PC BS. I often have to travel across the line and many times I have to dip into MD to get somewhere in PA. So, I follow this issue closely.

Please be careful traveling into MD, a loaded magazine, not installed in your firearm is considered as a loaded firearm. I am headed out to western MD for some ATVing on Friday. My handguns and mags will be empty and will be locked in a hard case. My long arm will be cased as well. And AR fans, 20 round mags only.

Crime in Metro Maryland is rampant. It is spreading from DC, Baltimore, PG and Montgomery to Annapolis.

In western MD, Garrett County's slogan is "Went to Garrett County On Vacation, Came Home On Probation" The sad thing is they aren't joking.

There is not a lot for the PD to do except harass you for having a few beers and then tack on any gun charges. It is a reality. Most of the locals I know there have horror stories to tell.

Anyway, let's hope MD gun owners can obtain some rights.

Peace Out,

padowser (AKA: Bill)
    Funny thing though, due to PA firearms regulations...I hunt in Maryland more than PA. I can use my semi's for chucks/preds, and during deer season, my freezer is always full (I only trophy hunt PA) Gotta kill more deer in MD to make more room for the criminal element spreading from DC I guess......which I think DC ends around Thurmont and Monkton now from the looks of it.
    “IF THE DEVIL COACHES NAVY ORDNANCE, THEN HELL IS THE ORDIES HOMEFIELD”