Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Cz 75B anyone carry it concealed?

If so what position works best for you? Also what are your thoughts on the cz 75B

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Cz 75B anyone carry it concealed?

I carry my Pre B transitional every day to work. While it may not be the best in terms of draw being slower and having to clear a lot of my body, I cc at small of back with an iwb from cz usa. I do worry about if i were to slip and fall on my back though.
    I find it is absolutely invisible with a knit polo or short sleeved button down. I OC outside of work with a duty holster though almost exclusively. Although I do occasionally CC it with the holster in the 1:00-2:00 canting the grip forward. Tried it at work and it prints too much for my liking. Don't care about printing when not working though. Also tried 4:00 as well. Still a no go on the job.
    As for the gun. I agree with Col. Cooper. Best combat 9mm ever produced. Throughout history it has been issued to more police and military units than any other sidearm and comes in second in terms of being cloned aside from the Colt 1911. Hard to argue with those numbers. It has superb ergonomics. Excellent build quality. Highly accurate for a combat pistol. If you don't already own one, you need to.
    Last edited by Armor Snail; August 6th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Armor Snail View Post
    If you don't already own one, you need to.
    I don't have mine any more and kick myself every time I think of the day I sold it. I will have another some day.

To the OP... I, like Armor Snail, don't care much about imprint. My CZ was at the 4oclock in a duty holster just like my 1911 is every day. I'm 6'1" 280lbs so I have a decent area to help conceal it.

(Northampton County)

I have never carried mine concealed always carry it open in a Yaqui hoslter on my right hip. The Cz 75 is one of the nicest smooth shooting nines out there for the money. Its a great range gun,very accurate,well built pistol that is built like tank . Can''t go wrong with one and if you run out of ammo it's also a club.Brian /EFR - Ps I am biased I have more CZ's in my pistol collection than any other type 1911's sigs glocks Makarovs and clones Etc.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

Only in the winter and then in a shoulder holster. Then I got a CZ compact. I still carry in in a shoulder holster, but now I don't need a coat, just a shirt.

(Delaware County)

Can't comment on the carry.... but,

CZ 75b is a great range gun and competition pistol, solid as a tank and smooth action... I live in Scottsdale and the guys around the corner at CZ Customs put a 2.5lb trigger in, it's like butter and easy to sight, they are the best in the biz for any aftermarket work on them

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Armor Snail View Post
    If you don't already own one, you need to.
    DamnIt! Shut Up!!

Several years ago, CZs were called (something like) "the best value guns you don't have". Then people like you started blathering about how great they are, and my SP-01 went up >30% in price between the time I started saving and the time I finally got to buy it.

In reality, CZs suck. My SP-01, 75, 85, Kadet, and 3 RAMIs are BY FAR the worst of the 5 pistols I own.

As to your other question, I've mentioned here before that I've had both the 75 and 85 down my pants at the same time in my big SmartCarry. Even with 2 full-sized pistols in front of my johnson, the only person who could tell they were there was my wife. They conceal pretty well. Usually, though, I carry OWB also.

I carry my 85 at 4-5ish..... carry issues are the same as any full size pistol, you just have to find a holster that works with your body shape and printing concerns.

some options:

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._sky_high.html
    thread with pics = http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-pictures-...-my-cz75b.html

http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/...p?TxtModelID=5

http://www.epsaddlery.com/c-11-concealment.aspx
    Last edited by john doe; August 6th, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Because I can't fit Catman in my pocket.

I disagree with your quotation from Cooper. I believe the Browning Hipower has been issued to more military and police units world wide.

I have a CZ 75b in satin nickel, nice gun, but I prefer the Hipower for CCW.